Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    The flicker of candlelight cast shadows against the oak wall. The window was closed in the two bed room Felicity had rented out. Simple, single beds with white sheets, the beds were yet untouched, except by the curled up cat on the right bed, as Felicity and her former mentor went over Felicity's travel plans. Ashla was insistent on helping Felicity out, and Felicity knew Ashla was not to be argued with. Thus, two chairs were pulled up next to a single nightstand.

What appeared to be dozens of papers, a fruit bowl, and the latern with the candlelight seemed like a raging sea. As Ashla tried to sail through said storm, Felicity pulled a pear out of the bowl as offered it to Ashla. Ashla shook her head as she pulled out a map of Scara Brea from the pile. As Felicity munched on the pear, Ashla was taking a closer look at a map of Scara Brae. Still not hungry, the young woman placed her finger on an island, "Your Liviol Sanctum is at the opposite side of Scara Brae. The closest and safest route to take a boat is around the northwest of Brokenthorn Forest."

Chin in her palm, elbow shoved into her knee, Felicity swallowed a bite of juicy pear, "I thought the safest route would be through the valley. The farm lands."

At this point, understanding her lisp was easy as cake to Ashla, "I agree."

As sticky liquid slid down Felicity's arm, to her leg, Felicity gazed upon the map, "After making it to Valeena Lake, should I follow the north south river?"

"We." Ashla stated, sitting up straighter, "It just so happens that I'm going in the same direction."

"Yeah, sure." Felicity rolled her eyes, "Either you're being overprotective again, your running from the law, or both."

This was enough to make the eldest girl shout, "I'm fighting for the law!"

Seemed like yet another argument was in the process of becoming reality. Felicity immediately retaliated in a calm but stern tone, "Ash, you left a Crimson Hand agent severely disfigured and crippled one time. Isn't your kill count in Corone twenty eight? Eleven Crimson Hands and seventeen other crime lords?"

"They deserved it." Ashla growled, looking away, "We are not discussing this."

For a moment, Felicity was going to keep pushing, but she knew now was not the time… "Okay, you're coming with me. Now, what do you sug-"

"-For both reasons." Ashla stated, "And We follow the other river to Stonevale, recollect supplies, then go…"

As the candle flickered in a shaky, unstable fashion, the tense girls continued to plot their plan…
    Last edited by Flamebird; 09-02-2017 at 12:19 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.