(Let's do this boys. I have perms to be in this thread from Storm and company lets ROLL!!! I'm joining in as a neutral party attempting to save civi's, etc my bad folks posted with wrong account but I fixed the mistake hahah. Sorry about that.)

I remember another war...another time. Long ago. Or was it yesterday? I can't remember any more. How many lives has it been? I should be dead, by all rights I should be dead. But yet I live still..will always live. For that is my fucking curse. The black blood courses through my shell no matter how hard I try to live a redeemed life...no matter what happens I am cursed. Thaynes forgive me.

Lotenor opened his eyes.

"It's begun." A simple fellow before him said. They were scared, they were all scared. Lorenor was strangely calm.

"Who is present?" He asked in his thick, Radasanthian accent.

"Forward scouts have spotted forces from the Lilly, forces from Shinsou Van Osiris and Storm Veritas. Rumors have it the Akashiman, Hayate is also present." The fellow said.

Fear.

Lorenor could smell it. They were a small group of lowly survivors. Trapped in the city, walled off. Far as Lorenor could tell Storm and Shinsou meant business this time. [b]"They are not here to mess around they mean to tear Radasanth away from a perceived enemy."[/b Lorenor said, he'd seen this before a long time ago had he not? During the Demon War? Lorenor shook his head. He partially wanted to laugh.

He did laugh.

"My lord?" The lad asked of Lorenor. "This is not the time to..."

"What do you think we can do? Huh?!" Lorenor smacked the fellow hard, on the right side of his face. "Far as I can tell we have a couple of options here. In order to get you guys out of here we have to move quickly." Lorenor said, no he commanded. In a group of panicked and lowly adventurers, he was the only one keeping a cool head.

"Abandon her!? You're saying we leave Radasanth?" The fellow who'd been hit asked, shocked.

"Don't try to guilt trip me, boy." Lorenor hissed. "I have been here before. Exactly here. The last time ended in my current state. So now I say again, time is running out. What do you want to do? Stay and fight a lost cause, or get the fuck out of town." Lorenor was losing his patience.

The fellow looked at Lorenor and sighed. "The fight's already started. What do you THINK we have to do? The choice has already been made for us." The fellow said.

In the chamber that Lorenor found himself in, there was a group of scared but rag-tag survivors. They were ready to give their lives to defend their home. Lorenor sighed. I am not the leader they need... Lorenor blinked at that point and got his wits together.

"Listen to me, all of you." Lorenor explained. "A group of warriors are about to come crashing down on Radasanth and will destroy any who get in their way. People will get hurt...a lot of people." Lorenor said calmly.

"What about you...? Will you lead us?" Someone asked of Lorenor.

"I'm no leader. I'm just an old man. But I have a plan...I am going to get you all out with my last breath if I have to." Lorenor knew what was about to happen, he'd been there before. At the end of all things. Lorenor was ready to die once more for what he believed in...

'We choose you old man." A woman said calmly and the rest stood up and walked towards Lorenor.

Lorenor blinked in surprise. He looked at the gathered. "None of you know me..."

But the die had already been cast. Things were already in motion beyond any of their control. "We need to join up with the lilly's forces and secure an escape route." One of them said, agreeing with the crazy old Paladin's plans.

Lorenor cried at that point. He was not sure what he felt, but he felt a strange sort of purpose had been thrust upon his troubled form. "Gather your arms we will hold our ground from whatever forces come. Send some scouts to meet with the Lilly's...Philomel's forces. We'll make our stand together." Lorenor said carefully. if he was to die that day...he would die fighting. He wiped the tears from his eyes and became deadly serious it was nearly a time for battle once more.