GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinsou Vaan Osiris View Post
    Precisely.

The other side is this - everyone is going to have an opinion. That's fine, but the way the opinion is conveyed makes all the difference, and I believe that a few of them on there have shown themselves up.
    Yup.

That said, it was posted on Reddit. Expectations for intelligent and constructive feedback were always going to be low.
    Lol! I've gotten some good feedback off of Reddit, but that is still true xD

Perhaps you should workshop the writing on here so we can offer a far more constructive and less judgmental appraisal?
    That would be fun! I haven't been much interested in RP here as of late to be honest. I've been working more on this original story and LOTR fanfics :P

This site's rules and workshop style has helped me so much though. Submitting my originals works would be fantastic! ... Where do I post them though? xD
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Let Them Sing

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamebird View Post
    Yup.

Lol! I've gotten some good feedback off of Reddit, but that is still true xD

That would be fun! I haven't been much interested in RP here as of late to be honest. I've been working more on this original story and LOTR fanfics :P

This site's rules and workshop style has helped me so much though. Submitting my originals works would be fantastic! ... Where do I post them though? xD
    Obviously our workshop section is mostly for Althanas threads, but I reckon you could stick a new thread up in the FST or Role-Players corner and ask for some feedback. If you like I can do a "judgment" on it, or at least a full bodied critique in that style. It's been a while since I've reviewed anything of yours and I'd love to have a read