Koreena ran a hand through her locks, she knew what she did next would set the tone for the rest of this encounter with the power drunk brute. Her ample breasts rose and fell before she looked at Selena then back at the man that had almost better hair then she did.

“I have heard such things be said to me before Lord Morningstar.”

In one moment her features melted into the appearance of his false bride, Selena. She was the soft spoken raven haired beauty. She blinked, the only feature that was her own were the dark blue orbs. Her hands ran down her silk dress before her gaze locked with his.

“I do hold a fair amount of tricks up my sleeve, Lord Morningstar.” She stated not as a threat but a comment.

Selena looked entirely put out by the emergence of a second of her. Hands tightening on the strap of her bag she stared at Kora, until Morningstar let out light laugh.

“Advertising yourself to me, are we now?” he asked in a warm tone. “I can see your use.” His eyes travelled up and down her, taking her in thoughtfully. There was an odd look in his eye, an interest, that hinted on the lustful.

“I have many uses Lord Morningstar, that was only a parlor trick.” As quickly as the false features were painted over her they quickly melted away. She was her curvaceous self again. A smile danced across her lips as she felt proud she had taken the heat off of Charon for the time being.

Morningstar slowly nodded, looking thoughtful and tempted. “So this is why you wanted to come? To show me yourself and your skills?”

Koreena took another bold step towards the intrigued man, her dark gaze holding his. “I wish to make a name for myself and though I have done that as a Falleni dancer; I want more, even those with the most power always wish to have more.”

Morningstar's head tilted to the side, lips curling into a smile as she came closer. Smoothly he became more relaxed in his throne, leaning on one arm. “A dancer, you say? I have seen some of the finest dancers, from the geisha at Akashima to the babudan in the early days of Raiaera glory. How do you rate yourself amongst them?”

Her soft melodic laughter filled the large hall as she shook her head, a elegant hand landing on her chest. “Oh Lord Morningstar Falleni dancers don’t just dance-” her voice turned soft and velvety. “No we make love to the music, we bare the most purest part of us when we are dancing.”

“Oh are you?” he warmly said, eyes quite literally glowing. One of his hands played on the edge of his throne. “How marvellous it must be to be one of you. Who taught you?”

“My mother, Leila. She has since passed but it was not just her teaching, being a demi- succubus it is in my essence, my DNA.” Koreena wetted her plush lips with a flick of her tongue. Dancing was something she was very passionate about, it was something that was also very intimate as well.

“I see,” he nodded, “you look young, tell me how old are you?” His fingers began to drum out a minor tune.

Koreena pursed her lips, “I have almost known sixteen winters. In succubi years I matured over three years ago.” She took in a deep breath before she released it. “My mother used to say there is nothing more dangerous than an old soul in a youth’s body.” She smiled kindly at the memory.

“Age will bring about wisdom,” he told her, with a charming smile, “you are young still, however you see yourself, but you seem to be promising. One can only hope you will grow stronger from this moment on.” He looked over to Selena and wafted a hand to gesture at her. “Tell me, with your ken in mind, what you think of my bride?”

KC’s gaze drifted from the man to the horned girl with the dark hair. Slowly she turned, her heels clicking softly against the stone flooring. Her his naturally swaying as she closed the distance between herself and the other girl. At this very moment she looked at Selena, she really took in her. Slowly she circled her, her gaze ran up and down her form, drinking in her appearance. Slightly, Selena glared at her.

“She is a stunning creature, I believe she has potential to do great things. She could in fact be dangerous as she looks so innocent.” She turned and looked at Morningstar. “I believe that most underestimate her which will cripple them in the long run.” She stepped back giving the raven haired beauty space once more.

Morningstar looked pleased at her assessment, raising his chin as she spoke and seeming to ooze pride. His lips parted and wickedly, he grinned. “Your assessment is interesting, Miss Kora, and your words most fluent. How about my court? Though you have not seen it in full splendour, what do you think of the setting, the scenery and it's land?”

KC started to walk around the room. Her hands delicately grazing the cool pillars. Her dark orbs dancing from one corner of the room to the other. A smile pulling at the edges of her mouth. “Everything is glorious. Your throne for example,” she walked up the closest she had ever been to the powerful man. Her fingertips stroking the solid wood. “Your throne is made of oak, strong and a solid structure just as the way you lead your court.” Her hands sweeping gesturing to the stone pillars. “Everything about your court is not only breathtaking but also shows strength. Most people would notice that even without a powerful being like yourself in the room.”

Slowly Morningstar nodded, his eyes like stars, hair seeming to flow about him as a dark halo. “Good … and finally, my dear Koreena, what do you think of me?”

The young succubus stepped back so that she was standing in front of him. Her head tilted to the side, causing her locks to fall in waves. “My thoughts of you, Lord Morningstar are simple yet complex like yourself. You hold the reins tightly on not only your court but your life. Since being here I have noticed your beloved bride like you address her as does not call you by intimate names. Things most lovers do such as my love, handsome or any other pet names. You like things in order and you like them precise just like everything in this room has a specific place which is why you became angered by my presences because I do not belong here and you had no control of me showing up as I did.” She let out a breath.

Just feet from her Morningstar slowly breathed. Bright eyes were focused on her and his lips were a sensibly moderate smile. For a long time he just held her gaze steady, the masses of power contained in that single look. Frozen, he simply looked, before a quiet breeze blew into the room. It was soft, and it was meaningful, and also it was wild. As it came Morningstar's gaze snapped up and a mild grin came to his face.

“The man of the hour,” he whispered.

The breath in Koreena’s breast caught. Shit. “Charon..” She breathed before turning her back to Morningstar to face the doors.

There stood two figures, both tall. One was gorgeous, with incredibly dark eyes and hair, flowing freely around her to her waist like a river of water. The other was smaller, had salty-tinted hair, and was steadily built. He had a great dull scowl on his eyes, and twisted to stare at Kora with disbelief.

His lips opened to speak - but he was cut off as Morningstar rose from his throne. His black robes fell about him as he smiled graciously and began to stride towards the couple.

“Sister, brother,” he said warmly, “glad you could join us.”

Koreena bit down on her lower lip she took a step towards her recent lover and though they had not discussed boundaries or titles she felt as if she had crossed one with the look that marred his handsome face. “I-.” She closed her mouth unsure what to say.

Morningstar barely looked at her as he began to stride towards them. His breathing was slow, his smile filled with pleasure. Gently he extended a hand as he came closer to them, as Charon shot Kora a warning look. He seemed well, if not irritated. Slowly Morningstar approached them, tall and proud - he reached towards Charon and touched him gently on the shoulder.

“Brother,” he greeted him with pleasure. “How lovely to see you.”

And he pulled him into an embrace. At the same time he twisted Charon around, smiling over his shoulder to Kora. Then his eyes glimmered and his smile suddenly became malicious. Koreena started to close the distance walking towards Morningstar, her heart seized with anger. Her dark gaze narrowed as she stared into the deep pools of dark power.

But she was too slow, and too late. Morningstar whispered something quick into Charon's ear - then plunged his fist into his gut.