Koreena could feel her body wanting to give out. She had never felt so exhausted, the pain flared with each small movement she made. A few deep breaths and she slowly, almost crawling to the doorway. She stopped for a moment, pausing before turning her entire body towards Morningstar and Charon. “Thank you, gentlemen..” She murmured, a light sweat collecting on her brow, her breathing slightly labored.

Morningstar nodded once, stepping back and giving her a wider space which to pass. He gestured down the corridor. “Adhere to what we agreed and all payment from yourself is given.” Charon only smiled in response, kindly.

With a trembling her hand reach out to the large orc, her body threatening to shut down if she pushed any more. Fallon took most of her weight as she leaned heavily on him. Absentmindedly she let the human lead the way as her mind swam with other concerns. She tried to forcefully push them from her brain as she thought of anything else. Putting one foot in front of the other, her gaze bore into the back of Regina, not really seeing her but concentrating on how her simple work dressed swayed with the flick of her hips.

The stairs came sooner than the demi succubi had expected. Pain already gripped her tattered form and she knew the stiffness in her back would barely tolerate anymore. Regina easily ascended the stairs not giving a second glance back. KCs dull dark gaze looked up towards the large orc. She raised her leg trying to take a step up the stairs. A strangled sob parted her pale, plush lips. Fallon moved to help her as she held a hand up in protest.

“I - I can do it…” She said breathlessly.

Fallon blinked a little, before nodding and keeping his shoulder ready for support. He got ready to take the support, when there was a large thump of wood on stone down the corridor. It was couple by the grating of keys in locks, and the drawing of bolts. Fallon paused, before he concentrated on the stairs again.

Kora froze, her lower lip trembling as she was already certain that was Charon giving up his freedom for Morningstar saving her life. She took a step down anyway certain that she could bargain her own servitude trading it for his.

Morningstar was coming up the corridor, striding with purpose, eyes focused ahead. Fallon muttered in Kora’s ear. “It's where he stays, miss. When he's here. We should get you that bath.”

She glanced at the humanoid like creature that was practically kin with goblins. “I have to make this right - try to at least… What kind of person would I be if I didn’t..” She took a stumble - step towards the Lord Morningstar.

“May - may I speak with you for a moment, Lord Morningstar…” She sucked in her lower lip, nervously.

Morningstar raised his brows but finished the few paces before he pulled to a halt in front of her, passing by the various other empty cells. “You are supposed to be resting. Where is Regina? She should be leading you the way.” His brow furrowed as he opened his mouth to call for the maid.

Koreena reached out, touching his arm gently. “I promise, I will rest Lord Morningstar… Regina is leading the way, she is just up ahead of us.. May I speak with you, plead to you for your brother’s freedom. I will serve you, I will be a scullery maid if it pleases you as long as you free him.. I am not his burden to bare and I fear that I am more trouble than worth when it comes to him and yourself but I beseech you that you will take my exchange of my freedom for his own into consideration…” Her breast rose and fell as she sucked in air.

Fallon looked utterly shocked as she spoke, as much as a grumpy orc could. Morningstar though, listened with silence, watching her and her expressions. As she went on his lips noticeably curled into a smile, a single eyebrow rose and he looked entirely amused. When she finished he was silent, but observing her.

“Clearly you have feelings for my brother,” he replied. “Clearly. However, it does sound as if he has not explained the relationship between him and I fully. I will not go into it, but there are many factors involved. Him, there,” he pointed behind him, “is mainly precaution over anything. It is just whilst I have other matters to attend to.” He looked her up and down. “I have no doubt you would work hard for his … 'freedom,’ however, my brother is free. He is allowed to live his life, but also has a purpose in serving at my court, despite however much he does not want to. The use you could give me compared to what he gives … the matter is inconceivable. He,” he pointed again, “is there because of his refusal to give me his oath of fealty … and other matters. It has nothing to do with you.”

Koreena took in what he said, she understood what he was saying but still to her it felt as if Charon was behind lock and key because of the mess with Asaph. She took a moment to collect her thoughts before an idea came to her. “Because I care for not only Charon but his daughter Selena - what if I pledge my fealty to you? What if the next time the father that raised Selena beckons her home I go in her place? You have seen yourself that I can become her, I will study her mannerisms and if for any reason I get caught I take blame? Isn’t that what you both wish to keep her from his grasp? Take me and I will go instead.. I will be loyal in serving you where you need me if you at least unlock him from the cell..” She chewed on the inside of her cheek.

Morningstar studied her curiously, the smile that had been playing at his lips. His eyes physically brightened before he let out a small laugh, “the offer is an intriguing one. I will consider the idea of you going as Selena, that certainly is an intriguing one. But even if you did serve me, you would soon learn where Charon stands in all this … we will talk later. For now,” he pointed at the stairs. “Go. Rest. Agree to the terms I set out, and we will see if you can be trusted.”

Kora released the breath she hadn’t realize she had been holding as she slowly nodded. “Yes Lord Morningstar…” She dipped her head in a pitiful bow before turning to the large orc. “Fallon, if you could carry me the rest of the way….” She murmured gently taking a few steps, her knees almost buckling with the movement.

The orc guard nodded once, sweeping his arms. Easily he plucked her from the floor, swinging her up and over his shoulder. He barely touched her, and was respectful for every area that he did place a hand, only light and in no area that was wrong or taboo. With a nod to Morningstar he began to carry her up the stairs.

KC laid over his shoulder as the tightness in her back groaned, being stretched slightly. She bit down her lip as she breathed through her nose. The large orc taking to the stairs with ease as she cast one last look back at the Lord of the court hoping he would consider offer she had made.