Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    The elaborate, fanciful office was made of dark wood and fine railings. Curved bookshelves and a wonderfully crafted desk. The light was dark, as the shades were close. It made perfect sense to shut them. Who wanted to look outside and see those depressing ash clouds? Felicity took a seat on one of the red, cushioned seats opposite of Hayate's seat. Hayate seemed rather unhappy with Corone's affairs. Then again, it made sense. The Brotherhood were the ones that left Radasanth in ruins initially. It was not until recently Felicity ever would of thought to join them.

Felicity noticed that Hayate seemed strangely distracted as he poured the glasses of booze. Was he looking behind her? As he pushed a glass towards her, however, her thoughts shifted towards herself. Felicity was an alchemist and botanist. She knew what damage enough alcoholic could do the the body and brain. On top of that, Felicity was uncomfortable with the thought of drunkenness. She needed to be in control of herself. To get drunk would be to lose that control. She wished not to risk it. It was bad enough when she lost control to her nuclear powers after all... Yet, as a guest she could not turn down the dark liquid in front of her. As Hayate spoke of the Brotherhood, Felicity lifted the glass to her lips and took a soft sip. She grimaced rather severely. That was the day in history Felicity realized she disliked the taste of the infamous drink called booze.

"... Lord Osiris and my vows to him as my teacher..."

Wait, what?

As Hayate finished his sentence, Felicity's glass was slammed on the desk top. The wooden structure shook as Felicity's eyes widened. "You're his student too?!?"
    Last edited by Flamebird; 10-10-2019 at 11:15 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.