EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by jdd2035 View Post
    Hey man. How about charging 5 AP to transfer AP from one account to another that way it prevents AP farming but also allows the player who earned any AP to have some control over which character gets to benefit from the players efforts. By the way if this is a suggestion is accepted please transfer 17 AP from Jethro to jdd2035
    Considering that I only have 3 AP on the old site right now, I'm against this, as it would prevent me from transferring at all. The idea of anti-AP farming during the jump is good, but not like this. Maybe a deduction of AP for anyone caught farming this way?

EXP: 31,310, Level: 7
    Level completed: 54%, EXP required for next Level: 3,690
    Level completed: 54%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,690

GP

Name
    Captain Cain Jodin

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamebird View Post
    Considering that I only have 3 AP on the old site right now, I'm against this, as it would prevent me from transferring at all. The idea of anti-AP farming during the jump is good, but not like this. Maybe a deduction of AP for anyone caught farming this way?
    Didn't you get your initial AP from this thread? http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...tial-AP-Claims if not you should do so quickly. Also this is not for transferring AP over from the old site to the new it's for transferring AP from one character to another owned by the same player.