EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Destroy it! Kill it!

Blurry red, that was what she raw. The ice was broke, yet she rarely noticed as she slammed into the dragon. Did the dragon have a hole? And opening? She reached out with bare, battered hands and pulled it, yanked it... blind rage dedicated to destroying anything within her vision.

The blue scaled were barely noticeable. Steam and flame swirled around as the explosive heat roared. Tunnel vision. Hazy red. The attacks, aimed for a wound that somehow got there, may had been feeble. Yet all rational thinking and cognitive function was out the window. More dragon's blood added more crimson to the acid trip in her mind.

Die! Die!

She was focused in a blur of insanity at the dragon. She saw nothing else. Felt nothing else. Tasted nothing. Heard- ... heard... Wild gibberish floated in the air. A voice. Words she could not comprehend. She only heard the voice. What was that voice? What did it say? She turned, head cranked in a bizarre angle as through the tunnel of ice, she saw a figure. Who was it? What was it? It did not matter. Rage told her one thing, one thing only. Attack.

A hoarse shout escaped her mouth. The drool slipping from her lips quickly evaporated in the cloak. She saw red. Nothing but red. Nothing but the figure standing too close. Attack! She started to charge through the tunnel, wild and without form. The ice melted even further as water dripped onto the ground. Dry dirt was churned into mud. The mud sprayed as the force of pure wrath bolted towards whatever figure dared to stand there, waiting for punishment at rage's bloodied hands.

She exited the tunnel, nearing the figure. She outstretched her twitching hand, then - sickness.

Felicity skidded to a halt, shocked by a wave of sudden nausea. She dropped on her knees, vomit spewing from her mouth as the pain of her hand suddenly throbbed. Her vision was still blurred and bright, but the red was gone. As her stomach emptied, questions entered her mind. Where was she? What had she been doing before all this? She shook, then eyes widened as she heard a familiar roaring from the background. A dragon.

It all came back to her. She turned around, still kneeling. She saw that the ice wall, so formidable, had a massive, melted hole through it. Further more, the dragon was bleeding and wounded. Not dead, but obviously distraught. Its wings curled as it started stepping back, hissing at its attackers. Once again, it took to the skies.

As the blue ice dragon arose, Felicity was filled with strange awe. "Did I do that..."

Then, she remembered. There was something else too. She saw something else too, got close to attacking that. She turned around, hot and feverish despite the bitter cold. As the pale woman looked up, she was overcome with shock. "Sh-Shin-"

Shinsou was inches in front of her, looking down with a face that said it all.

Another bout of nausea caused her to throw up again. Meanwhile, the dragon loomed over them.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 10-24-2019 at 06:12 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Let Them Sing

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    The sight of Felicity crumbling to her knees, overcome at last by the sheer force of her own ability, told Shinsou Vaan Osiris that it was time for him to step in.

There was a rawness in his sculpted chest at the sight of the shimmering beast painfully struggling in the air above them, liquid nitrogen spilling in rivulets from its wound and crystalising into hailstones the size of small rocks that smashed into Whitevale below. The Telgradian watched, almost entranced by the way that the dragon’s distended jaws poured forth a torrent of subzero steam. Roaring azure poetry caught the edges of Drexel’s scales.

“Shinsou!” a sudden cry from some of the guards at the gate tore Osiris from his hypnotic stare. Chaos reigned all around the pair. Dust, freezing vapour and screams wrestled through the air, each fighting against one another to catch the more notice from the panicked bystanders of Whitevale. Horror and death poured out of the residential area and from the surrounding streets. Hundreds of humans and others of various races clawed to get away from the doom which froze the stone around them.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris spat a vicious, gutteral snarl . The strength of his now inhuman body sent the back of his hand into the ice wall ahead of him out of frustration for their situation. He felt a wet, crumpling pop as the sheet disintegrated, splintering into a thousand slippery fragments that scattergunned into the fields behind. A handful of fleeing bystanders stopped long enough to gape, but they too were swarmed by the mob pressure building up behind them. No one stopped to help the fallen.

Another draconic scream roared from overhead as Drexel cried out in pain. Osiris turned back to the dragon, the raw primal power he exuded from his Danzetsu transformation throbbing through his very being. Sudden rage, furious and cold, burst from the depths of the Telgradian’s core. A tidal surge of force shot through him as the power of Starflare Pulsar, swelling at his palms into a number of dangerously unstable dark matter orbs, coursed through every fiber of Osiris’s being. New screams of terror and panic rang out as Drexel spewed forth another blue stream of artic ice, ripping the flesh off of a patrol of guards and reducing a section of the Brotherhood headquarters to icy rubble.

The incantation was never heard, but its effects were immediate. Seven orbs of dark matter materialized above the black core of the winged reaper above, swirling and orbiting before suddenly simultaneously striking the golitath with such force that everything within two hundred feet shook violently. With a violent howl, Drexel fell from the sky and hit the floor with a sickening thud.

As the Telgradian stumbled slightly, the chaotic aftermath quickly became apparent. A swirling, oily mist drifted around a heap of crumpled, twisted flesh that once comprised the frost dragon. Amongst the devastated carcass were scales that had crumpled like paper from the force of the gravitational attack. Warped bone and indistinguishable blue and black steaming entrails now lay in ruinous piles around the edges of a breach almost fifty feet across the Whitevale perimeter wall. The gloomy cloud of residual dark magic made it difficult for Shinsou to make anything out beyond Drexel's dead body, but he had used this spell before, and knew the destruction would have eaten another fifty feet into the Whitevale boundaries.

Turning slowly back to Felicity, his lungs heaving and his muscles aching with the sheer effort of both the conjuring and sustaining of his transformation, Shinsou watched the power peel away from him as his body reverted back to its normal form. He cast his eyes over a watching Brotherhood. Some of the horses in the square had bolted, whilst others had spooked and brayed harshly. The garrison seemed slightly rattled, but began attending to their duties and readied the medics in preparation.

As he approached the exhausted, spent redhead under his tutelage, she winced, almost expecting some sort of retribution.

“Sorry for stepping in too late. I wanted to see what you could do,” Shinsou admitted as he limped past the sick girl and clasped a hand on her shoulder, “You did well, today. That beast was as dangerous as they come, and you punched a hole right through his defences. I had to throw everything I had at him to keep the big bastard down. Get yourself checked over, and come to my quarters when the surgeon gives you the all clear.”