Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn watched his target sleeping with his mate in the same bed.

There was a strange sort of satisfaction knowing what was about to happen to this man's world.

Simply for being one of The Boss's subordinates.

Nosdyn had pulled up a chair next to the man's bed, they were sleeping so soundly...he would give them that one last night of decent sleep.

A few hours later...the man began to stir, he noticed the Demon's presence almost immediately and looked up with a start.

Nosdyn opened his eyes to observe the fear in the man's eyes. "I was wondering when you'd wake up." Nosdyn said.

"How the fuck are you here?" The man asked, startling his female companion.

"The one before you in the chain of command...showed me his memories. I stole them from him before he died in a pathetic slump." Nosdyn had his hands folded beneath his chin. "It's how I found this place and where you'd be. Your companions will not have the information I need which is why I came here first." Nosdyn said calmly.

The man was beginning to understand what he was dealing with. He sat up in his bed for a moment looking at Nosdyn. "What do you want?" The man wisely asked.

"You know...you're the first one that was willing to work with me here." Nosdyn said, complimenting his opponent. "That is probably because you have more to loose than they did. You understand what is happening here." Nosdyn narrowed his eyes. "Because...you can lead me directly to the one I'm after. I'm going to ask you this one time. Are you going to help me?"

Nosdyn saw the fear in the man's eyes...those who had things to protect...family, loved ones. Often made the most dangerous opponents.

"You're serious about taking him on?" The man asked. "I am only going to help you if you are serious."

"Two of your companions are now dead over this...they did not realize how much in SHIT The Boss is right now." Nosdyn looked at his opponent. "Are you going to help me or not?"

With the last components in place...it would begin. The man...his opponent had agreed to Nosdyn's terms. Those who had something to protect often would be the most dangerous foes given the right amount of persuasion. Nosdyn nodded to The Enforcer as he stood in front of the safe-house. "I will honor our bargain...your family is safe." Nosdyn said.

The Boss, a Dark Elf aristocrat of some social standing sat at the table and looked up as Nosdyn entered. He raised an eyebrow. "Oh you've returned." The Boss said calmly. He put his food down. "I suppose this is where you've come to beg for your return into the fold?" He said, mocking the Demon.

They did not understand in how much danger they were all in.

Nosdyn walked carefully towards the front of the long table, exactly opposite of The Boss and locked eyes with the smug Dark Elf. "Two of your Enforcers are now dead." Nosdyn began. "The third lead me to here." Nosdyn folded his hands under his chin. "I am no longer interested in fighting for petty scraps for your pathetic excuse for rank and file." Nosdyn said. "From the time I worked for you...i learned about you. How you operate, how you do things. And before you ask again, no I am not here for a position in your group. I am here to take your mantle." Nosdyn said. "This, when me and you are done...will all belong to me." Nosdyn threatened in a very serious tone.

The Boss raised his eyebrow at that point. "You mean to challenge my power?" The man asked. He looked over at one of his companions, a brutish looking male to advance on Nosdyn.

Nosdyn kept a steady poker face...to pull this mad stunt completely off he had to concentrate.

The man that was silently ordered by The Boss to engage, had already his fate sealed.

No more than a few paces away from Nosdyn, Nosdyn stood up and activated his weapon. The man, had a shocked expression on his face as the life was slowly sucked out of him from the lethal wound. A few moments later, he died. Twenty or so gathered people of all races, of all genders NOW understood the danger they were all in. Nosdyn looked at The Boss again. "I know what I'm up against." He told the fellow. "But you have no idea what YOU are up against." Nosdyn narrowed his eyes at that point. "I've trained, studied and sacrificed and lost since I was gone from here. I have also learned secrets of The Darkness."

The Boss and Nosdyn continued to stare at one another. "You're bluffing." The Boss said. That was another miscalculation, of several that had already been made.

"I am not going to repeat myself. I am here to challenge you for your position of power here. I'd start taking this seriously if I were you." Nosdyn cautioned carefully.

The Boss stated to get up. "I don't have time for this."

"Consider this...you CAN run now...but I'll hunt you down to the ends of Althanas if need be. You can no longer run and hide from me. Your minions will all have secrets I can steal. I've planned carefully for this day. How much are YOU willing to loose." The Demon taunted.

Right then, The Boss knew the mad Demon was serious.

Deadly serious.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-09-2019 at 01:23 PM.