EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    That night....

Nosdyn held her in his arms closely listening to her breathing. Seeing her bosom rise up and down with each breath. As far as Nosdyn understood of her people, blonde haired Dark Elf's were very rare. But that is not what had attracted her to him. She didn't see him as a monster. As so many other races of Althanas would have done. Perhaps they would be right.... He thought to himself. He looked at her sleep, her dark blue flesh tone matched his own. Though unlike her body...his was heavily muscular and well tattooed. Natural birth marks.

Sleep didn't come well for him...it hand't for a long time but at least he was at peace in her arms.

It was late that night...when he heard a knocking on his door. "Come." He said plainly.

The door to his chamber was opened and someone did enter...only it was not someone he recognized.

The strange wore black robes...but not the same robes of N'Jal he was used to seeing. Those robes had marks on them...marks he did not recognize. Strangely, Nosdyn did not feel malice from that person. "What do you want." Nosdyn asked of the person.

The person paused in front of their bed. "I've come to offer you and your people a proposition."

Nosdyn listened, he could not tell if the voice was a male or a female. It did not matter. "This could not wait until morning?" Nosdyn asked.

"No." The person responded. "I was ordered to give my proposition to you only." The person said.

Nosdyn shook his head. "Then you are wasting your time...I do not keep secrets from my wife."

A pause. "Do you jest?" The person asked.

At THAT point...Nosdyn was getting pissed off. His anger levels rising was enough to wake Illsandra from her deep sleep. He looked at the robed strange. "I do not jest you've woken my wife up now. You have one chance to explain the meaning of this...I suggest you make it count."

Nosdyn listened with Illsandra by his side as the stranger made their offer. There was a lot of talk...but no substance. At this point in the game...Nosdyn DID have a right to entirely choose who he dealt with. From what he was able to discern of the stranger...it was possible they were not a sentient person. He noticed that Illsandra could SEE the stranger as well though.

About two hours later...the entity was done talking. There was an uncomfortable silence in the air.

Nosdyn sighed. "That it isn't it?" He asked. "And you're sure this could not have waited until morning?"

"As you are both probably aware by this point...I am not physically here." The stranger said.

That...solicited a laugh form Nosdyn. "Your point being?"

Apparently that response made the stranger not comfortable.

Nosdyn stood up and off his bed, skyclad...completely naked. He walked over towards the stranger. "Normally...I would have told you to fuck off." Nosdyn said truthfully. "But since you've disrespected me...threatened me and my wife in my own house...I have to make you suffer."

This is a thinking man's game... Nosdyn thought to himself. "If you are really not here as you claim you are not...then you have nothing to be afraid of correct?"

The Stranger took a small step back.

"Then why do I smell your fear." Nosdyn said.

And that's how that particular adventure began.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-13-2019 at 02:17 PM.