Later that night...

They returned home. Nosdyn made sure he picked up his Father's heirloom that The Elder gave him. Once arriving at The Safe House, they immediately went over towards where Llukai and the other students were. Nosdyn looked at the boy calmly. "It's over." Nosdyn said very calmly. He got a chair and pulled it up to sit next to Llukai...Xyllea did the same. "We made them suffer for what they did to us."

Llukai had been sleeping at that point.

The Undead Priest walked over towards Nosdyn. and Xyllea. "You fought Tribunal Demons." He said calmly.

Nosdyn nodded. "We won." Nosdyn allowed himself a small smile at that point, but it was difficult to smile knowing the kids were hurt because of him.

Xyllea looked at him carefully. "They will recover...they are young and strong." Xyllea said.

Nosdyn knew the boy would always need strong male figures in his life...especially now that his Father was dead. He looked at his wife. And cried at that point. "They hurt these kids cause of me." Nosdyn sighed. "But...we won that matters for something."

Xyllea put her hand on the side of his face. "It will be all right. I am going to get our son, I will be waiting in our bedroom when you are ready to come back to bed with me." She said.

He nodded. He looked at The Priest. "How bad are the wounds?" Nosdyn asked.

"Some died. We did the best we could...Nosdyn...this is pretty bad, The Tribunal operates this way each time?" He asked of his leader.

"They do. I am going to be by these kid's sides as much as I can. This was my fault. Priest. When they recover, I have one final order I wish to give The Syndicate." Nosdyn said calmly, he had become a liability at that point.

The Priest had a feeling, he understood what that final order would be...but he would not voice concern over it.