EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Later that night...

Nosdyn had done all he could at that point for them. He returned to his bed room where his wife and their son waited. Nosdyn sat down on his bed carefully, looking at Xyllea. Tharak was sleeping in his crib. He placed his hand on Xyllea's forehead gently, she awoke at that point. "Some are dead Xyllea. Though they have no family or nowhere to go...some are dead. It's my fault." He told her how he was really feeling, there was no use or point attempting to hide how he felt, talking about things would help him cope.

Xyllea looked at her Demon at that point. "I'm sorry...The Tribunal's ways of doing things are harsh. They did this though my love. JUST to hurt you...but we beat them together me and you. We fought as husband and wife." She said in a profound way. "Come into bed with me."

In front of her, Nosdyn took off all his clothing, he knew she admired his well formed physique. He slid into their bed shortly there after without hesitation, he had grown since Illsandra's death. Xyllea helped him pick up the pieces. He pulled his wife close to him, to feel his warmth, he knew she always liked his warm touch. "Xyllea...I love you. When the kids recover I want you to know I am going to step down as leader of this Guild." He said honestly, he would never hide anything from her.

Xyllea nodded softly. "Krotar House military tactics." She said calmly. Then looked at her husband. "Nosdyn Krotar, state the precepts of Our House." She smiled at her beloved.

Nosdyn cried, but did as his companion ordered. One by one he spent all night stating The Precepts of their House. Only the most devout students of Krotar military tactics would know there were hundreds of precepts. He stated them all for her, one by one. Having completely memorized the teachings of his Father since youth.

Xyllea listened to him speak. She was also learning from him, as he stated the precepts of their House she also made the effort to learn.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-17-2019 at 09:53 PM.