EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A few days later...

Xyllea stood before the Priest who had been her family's contact for many generations. She looked at him with profound respect.

"Ah...Xyllea...what can I do for you?" He said calmly.

"I have a dilemma and I needed to consult with you about first." She would have no need to hold back, she knew Lloth priesthood folks were trustworthy.

"Tell me all about it." He said carefully.

"My Husband...has been through many recent traumas for all of our sake." She considered how to word the next part of it. "He was with Illsandra when I first met him." There was a pained expression on her face at that point.

He raised his eyebrow. "She took her own life, the one you speak of?" He had a deep recollection of many of the people connected to The Lloth priesthood.

Xyllea nodded. "It affected my husband...he was present when it happened."

The Priest carefully considered what he was hearing. "Your Husband is the one who was represented by Lancaster correct? The...Haidian?" There was no malice in his voice...he was just stating the facts.

Xyllea nodded once more. "He has completely accepted our people's ways."

The Priest considered at that point. "You want him to undergo rite of Purification do you not?" He was a very wise and old Priest, and had a considerable knowledge of how things went in Ettermire.

"Yes. For his sake and my own." Xyllea said. "He's willing to completely submit to the rite."

The Priest stood up at that point and walked over towards Xyllea. "I think...because it is you asking and because he was represented by Lancaster himself...this will be a very interesting union for our people."

Xyllea knew, The Priest would have seen this exactly as Illsandra and Xyllea herself would have. Nosdyn represented hope for their two great people. "Then you are going to give me approval for the Rite?" She asked.

"Of course...you must be his support though. Lloth may pass harsh judgment on him." The Priest said honestly.

Nosdyn was playing with his son at that point. He'd noticed it from the moment the little one was born...there was a fierce intellect there. He was speaking to the little one in perfect Haidian tongue...and the child seemed to understand what he was saying. A short while later, Xyllea returned. Nosdyn looked up at his wife. "How did it go?"

"We were approved for the rite of purification. I have to be your support." She told Nosdyn.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-18-2019 at 08:39 PM.