EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Many months later...

Nosdyn awoke that morning. N'Jal, as she had promised had been there the entire time for him. He would do the same for his Master. He needed a bit of a walk that morning. He kissed N'Jal's forehead, he'd worn her out that previous night...he took that as a compliment. He stepped outside, the morning air felt cool and fresh against him. He thought about everything that had transpired, what hell's he'd gone through.

Just then...nearby, there was a cry for help.

Nosdyn acted entirely on impulse at that point. He moved towards where he heard the call, a group of bandits were attacking a lone Dark Elf woman. Without hesitation, and with the finely tuned combat proficiency of his people..he took the bandits down with his bare hands. He did not kill any of them...he merely defeated them. It was enough, they took off running in cowardice. Nosdyn was standing there, catching his breath.

The Dark Elf woman looked at Nosdyn, she walked over towards him and was going to attempt to touch him, thinking she had the right. "Stay back." Nosdyn suddenly yelled at her.

"My Lord?" She asked of him. "I just want to repay for your kindness."

Suddenly, that did something to Nosdyn's head. He saw a flash to the day he risked death to save Xyllea. "I don't need any rewards for doing the right thing." Nosdyn said truthfully.

She calmly looked at his face, at his eyes. "Let me in..." She said.

More flashes in his mind. At that point, he'd finally understood what N'Jal had been teaching him that whole time. He looked at her with a very serious expression on his face. "I let two of your kind in my life. One killed herself in front of me, the other stole my son." He looked away from her at that point. "I will never allow anyone in again. N'Jal is all I need." He said, and perhaps sounded a bit harsher than he meant to. At that point, he completely saw what N'Jal had been teaching him the entire time. The woman had a look of complete rejection on her face.

"If that is your wish My Lord." She said calmly.

"Go home, and forget everything you saw here." Nosdyn replaced his hood on his head and walked away from her, returning to where he belonged.

Nosdyn sat down next to N'Jal, his Master at that point. He looked at her with profound respect. "You were right...I see now how they are."

N'Jal touched his face gently. "I watched you very closely. You see now how those harlots are." She paused at that point. "What you did was very brave. You have the courage now to reject them."

He looked at his Master. "I said to her the truth. You were all I need." Without thinking, he kissed his Master deeply.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-19-2019 at 09:59 PM.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A few nights later...

N'Jal awoke her Champion, Nosdyn. "My Champion, there is a matter we must discuss."

He nodded towards her. "What is it?"

N'Jal had a concerned expression on her face. "I have found out through divination and scrying a former ally of yours will be leading The Ettermire forces on that day."

Nosdyn thought about what his Master was telling him. "Lancaster's son." The realization came to him right away, he would have been a General by that point.

N'Jal nodded. "He will tempt you...promise you things."

Nosdyn listened carefully to what she was saying. "How do I prepare?"

By that point, Nosdyn wore the attire of an N'Jal Acolyte. But the symbols were for him alone, as her champion. He'd always preferred leather style armour anyway, it offered more mobility.

He trained with N'Jal and The Priestess until the eve of the chosen day.

N'Jal spoke to him. "You have been well trained for today. Go. Remember what I've taught you, do not take ANYTHING they offer."

General Llukai Lancaster looked on the field ahead. The opposing faction, a rival cult or guild...stood directly opposite them. No more than sixty or so strong. Llukai chuckled, this would be a slaughter. One of his scouts, a scryer approached him.

"General, there's a problem." The man said.

Llukai raised an eyebrow. "What sort of problem?" He asked.

"There is an outside element." The man said. He showed him the scrying tool. On the west ridge of the field, a lone individual stood there. He wore marks that Llukai had no knowledge of.

"The symbols on that one's attire...what do they mean?" Llukai asked.

The man looked at Llukai and spoke very carefully. "You are not going to like this...it's one of N'Jal's. But only one so far...and the interloper has not acted yet."

Llukai was deeply troubled. He had no knowledge of any of her Temples in that area. He sighed. "As long as the outsider does not intervene...we continue as planned."

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn stood before the field quietly. He was in deep thought...it had been many moons since he'd last seen Lancaster's boy. It was almost nostalgic. Nosdyn steeled himself for the event that was about to occur. The opposite faction was trivial, he was certain Ettermire's defender's would wipe them out anyway.

Hours later, the battle had gone underway. Basic Ettermire siege tactics, things were going fine. Llukai had a worry in his heart though, the knowledge that the interloper had not acted yet troubled him deeply. What are they waiting for? Llukai wondered. He had a really bad feeling about what was going to happen...

At some point, it was mop-up time the cult had been routed or bested. Right as the last few soldiers surrendered something happened....

Llukai noticed it right away...and that horrible feeling hit him like a ton of bricks.

The interloper yelled at that point, a primal scream. He raised his fist up to the sky and ran down upon the field, he intervened. The man used a weapon that only a certain race ever used.

Llukai saw that weapon right away. "It can't be..."

The interloper began to cut down members of both factions. Without hesitation or pause, he simply acted as one who had killed his entire life.

Dread filled Llukai's heart....

At some point...the interloper was directly in front of him.

Somehow, Llukai knew who this man was....

The man struck Llukai hard across his face. But did nothing else at that point. He lowered his hood...

"Gods..." Llukai saw him, the man they'd betrayed months earlier. Nosdyn Krotar. "You're with N'Jal, WHY are you with N'Jal?!"

Nosdyn sighed. "You really don't understand do you?" Nosdyn shook his head. "Your people were going to kill me in that prison...I am pretty sure you rescued me not out of loyalty...but another reason." Nosdyn looked at him. "Tell Xyllea my Master, N'Jal sends her regards."

Llukai couldn't believe it. "Nosdyn....why have you done this?"

Nosdyn looked at the boy, at that point he had a sincere look of pity on his face. "Your people caused my Exile, Llukai. For the second time in my life. I don't think you will ever understand what that means. I had no where else to turn no where else to go. No other City, no other race would have ever accepted me. Your people were my only chance at redemption."

Llukai sighed. "We are enemies then." He said calmly.

"We are. Next time we meet on the field of battle...I will expect no quarter from you I will not be holding back either, boy." Nosdyn looked at the boy just then. "This could have been all avoided." Nosdyn raised his hood at that point.

"Wait..." Llukai said at that point. "I need to know something. I have too many questions for you."

Nosdyn paused at that point he looked back at Llukai. "Next time we meet, I will show you and your people the same mercy you showed me. Which was none." Nosdyn walked away at that point.

"He's with N'Jal now..." Llukai sighed. "Gods where did this all go so wrong?"
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-19-2019 at 04:35 PM.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    That night...

Nosdyn had made love to his Undead acolytes since he returned home from the battle. N'Jal observed as the priestess sucked him off. She smiled at her Champion. Nosdyn looked at her. "It was Llukai as we both suspected." He told her. He shoved himself deep in his Priestess throat at that point she did not mind or state any complaint.

N'Jal nodded. "What did they offer?" She asked.

Nosdyn thought about that for a moment or two. "Actually...he was sincerely shocked that I'd joined forced with you." He exploded his seed in his Priestess' throat at that point, she swallowed all of it.

N'Jal thought about what Nosdyn said. "He would have taken its as a betrayal probably."

"Likely." Nosdyn said to her. He pulled his Priestess up towards him and kissed her deeply in front on N'Jal. He knew he would not have to hold back before his Master. "There was another thing..." Nosdyn said at that point.

N'Jal sat down next to her Champion and the priestess who was spent by that point. "What was it?"

"It's not just that he was shocked that I'd joined forces with you..." Nosdyn said calmly. He smiled to his master at that point. "It's that he did not ever consider it a possibility at all." He hugged his Priestess at that point, she was warm after that intense round of breeding.

"You have been taught well, My Champion." N'Jal said. And at that point, she kissed him.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-19-2019 at 10:57 PM.