EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Later that day....

They arrived. N'Jal paced back and forth watching her healers. She was angry, Xyllea had done the single most dishonorable, cowardly act she'd seen a mortal do in a long time. "Save Him." She ordered of her Servants. She could not contain her rage at that point. "Use every sorcery I've taught you. You will not allow his death under any circumstances." N'Jal was serious, she would do everything in her power to save Nosdyn son of Tharak.

Tharak cried. In front of his companion, Lilly, he cried. "She injured him...maybe fatally. Gods...how did this get so fucked up?" He knew his mother was sick, but he did not believe it would have gotten that downhill. She injured him...maybe fatally. I have to let N'Jal and her Healers do their work.

Lilly placed her hand on the side of his face. "The master will save him, I promise you she will." Lilly told Tharak.

He nodded. "I know Lilly...somehow I know, N'Jal wont let him die. They have a connection." He said calmly. "I didn't see up until today."

Lilly looked at him. "Me and you have such a connection." She said to the boy honestly.

He nodded. "Yes Lilly, we do. And thank you...thank you for always being there. I just can't believe mother would have done that to him."
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-25-2019 at 04:12 PM.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A month later...

Nosdyn awoke one morning, he was weak and in a lot of pain...but he awoke. He turned his head towards N'Jal and smiled at his goddess. "That marks twice now." Nosdyn said to her weakly. She'd stopped death itself to save him twice.

She'd been sitting next to Nosdyn the entire time...her magic over death itself worked...She placed her hand on his forehead. She cried before her champion. "You are made of strong stuff, Nosdyn." She smiled at her champion as she cried...she sincerely loved him. She would do everything she could for him.

Nosdyn nodded. "I will do everything you ask of me...always." Nosdyn said. "I am sorry to have troubled you so much. I had to try...to see if I could save her. In the end I could not."

"She chose her own fate." N'jal said just then. "Recover your strength, I will be here the entire time."
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-25-2019 at 04:16 PM.