Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Llukai son of Lancaster looked at his companion, Aelldra. She taught him many things that the children of N'Jal were required to know. He absorbed each lesson she gave him eagerly, without question. Very similarly to how Nosdyn son of Tharak had taught him...it clicked something in his head was accepting the teachings. He sighed at that point hours had gone by since she began to instruct the boy. "At the academy...the instructors do not tolerate failure of any sorts. It hurt you know." He said to her.

"What did?" Aelldra asked.

"The academy took mama from us because of me from me and my father i mean. Because of me...because I was always just a stupid boy from Ettermire." He sighed. "I just want you to know these things so you can understand what it's been like for me. Nosdyn was the only man who ever saw me as a person."

"So that's why..." Aelldra said to him.

"Yes..I failed him. I want to make up for some of the shit I've done here., maybe it's not too late for me." He had a burden in his heart, they had all been deeply affected by Xyllea's sins.

She nodded. "I will help you find your way Llukai son of Lancaster." She stood directly in front of him.

Just then, one of the other students arrived and walked towards Llukai and Aelldra. "Lessons resume tomorrow. Lord Nosdyn wishes you both present for tomorrow's sessions." She said and saluted both of them.

Aelldra spoke. "We will both be there." Then she looked at Llukai. "You will find your destiny. Llukai son of Lancaster."

"I already have." He said calmly to her and kissed her deeply...

Llukai son of Lancaster was present as was his companion,, she'd chosen him of all people. A stupid boy from the Ettermire slums, he would always try harder than most folks ever would to make certain she would not regret that choice ever. The students were primarily a body of female undead students...for some reason this group of N'Jal's creations were all female either by choice or by some other reason. Llukai would never understand the mind of a deity anyway. All he did know was he was trying to make up for his own sins of the past...he was trying to correct some of the shit he directly caused Nosdyn. The thought repeated itself in his mind. The one man I should have fought alongside my entire life...

Nosdyn was standing in front of Llukai at that point, all eyes in the class were upon the situation. He saw something in the boy's eyes he'd not seen before that point. Ferocity. There was a fierce, but not tempered warrior hiding in Llukai's soul. Nosdyn nodded to his student. "Center of the floor." Nosdyn ordered.

A moment later, Llukai and one of the more skilled female warriors were facing one another. No hesitation, no questions asked.

Nosdyn saw a quick flash in mind of a time in his life when he'd been the only one who ever gave flying fuck about Llukai and a group of kids form the Ettermire slums. He was determined to make something of that boy...he owed that to Llukai's father.

Nosdyn stood before the two sparring partners with his arms folded across his chest. He would watch every move, every strike either combatant performed, their technique, their form, their posture...everything. He would go over it with them both and made sure when the time comes they could fight against hell itself.

"Begin." Nosdyn ordered.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-26-2019 at 08:10 PM.