Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Llukai sat next to Nosdyn, once the two had been friends...brothers...

Nosdyn saw a chance there to repair the damage Xyllea had caused them all. He looked at Llukai at that point. "You were very brave to come here, Llukai. I'm sorry about that first night...it was not your time yet." Nosdyn said to the man.

Llukai was cold, he'd been running so long he didn't know how to stop at that point. Llukai nodded. "Nosdyn...I didn't mean to impose on you and your people here. I just...I just didn't know what to do."

"You are certain it's Xyllea's people?" Nosdyn asked of him.

Llukai nodded. "Yes...they have now infiltrated most of Ettermire at this point."

Nosdyn sighed at that point. He remembered the teachings of his father.

Ours is a tribe, a fighting tribe. We are destined to die on the battlefield. "Llukai." Nosdyn suddenly said. "I owe you and your father a great debt. It always was my intention to repay that debt. Join me and my master here."

He said. And he recalled once, Llukai being a boy...being taught lessons from a proud demon of the Tular Plains. As his father had taught him before him. And his father's father...a long line of proud demons had come before Nosdyn. He recalled once, standing before Xyllea herself he'd been teaching those kids...he would never try to sell them anything. Ever. "I want to finish teaching you the ways of my father." Nosdyn said calmly. There was unfinished business between Llukai and Nosdyn...an old debt that had to be paid. He extended his hand to Llukai.

Without hesitation or thought on the matter, Llukai shook his old teacher's hand.

"I want to be taught..I want to learn. When we first met...I was just a boy with a learning deficit." He cried at that point as he looked at the proud demon. "I...I am so sorry for what happened...I did not have the courage to fight for you, to stop what Xyllea had caused. You should have been the one ally I fought for my whole life. Can you...can you ever bring yourself to forgive me?"

"Llukai...your father once told me about that, he said I was the only one who could reach you who could teach you and your friends in the slums. Xyllea stole that from us. I wasn't able to finish what I started with you because of her." Nosdyn sighed at that point. "You are my own family, boy. Once you called me uncle. I am asking you to call me teacher now...your teacher, as it was always meant to be. Let me finish what we started together, so long ago."
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-25-2019 at 10:35 PM.