Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    He sat there for a long moment. Thinking about what he'd just done, the single most unselfish thing he had ever done in his life since the time he met Nosdyn on the field of battle and stepped off Ettermire's forces as being a general. Father, mother...be at peace I will make this right...somehow I will make this right. I swear to you both. He held his companion's hand. Ironic, before that point no dark elf woman would even ever look his way...the only woman who had ever given a damn about him...had been a child of N'Jal. He chuckled at the irony of it all a moment. He looked at her for a long moment, there was a beauty there, that somehow became more obvious to him. The dark elf women didn't have that same surreal beauty. "You are the only one woman who has ever even looked at me the way you do." The boy told her the truth.

"It must have been very hard for you." Aelldra responded.

He nodded. "Since I walked away from Ettermire's army...I've been running. I been running for a long time. Perhaps into your arms." He smiled softly. "But even now, as crazy as this all seems it makes sense to me. I see now why Nosdyn would have chosen N'Jal. You and your people won't ever judge any of us...I see now why he stayed. When Ettermire, no when me and Xyllea herself abandoned him. He had nowhere else to go."

Aelldra nodded calmly. "We will figure all these things out together me and you."

Meanwhile...

Nosdyn knelt before N'Jal by that point there were at least one hundred of N'Jal's children with them. Things were moving rapidly at that point, as they were meant to be. He telepathically communed with the master. What is your will my master?

Lancaster's son has become one of my children. It was his own choice...his own path he must walk. N'Jal said to Nosdyn.

Nosdyn was a little surprised by that but he nodded, everything would transpire as it was meant to.

You've trained my children, your Son and Llukai very well at this point. Someday...we must confront the cult in Ettermire. N'Jal said to him.

I will do what you ask...we will be prepared for this thing you ask of me. Nosdyn responded.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-24-2019 at 09:34 PM.