Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn was guided to the meditation chamber he'd oft communed with N'Jal there on a much more personal level than most ever would. Nosdyn saw Xelldra and several other female undead, some he knew directly, others he did not. They'd been discussing Nosdyn's fate since the order to withdraw was given by N'Jal herself. Nosdyn narrowed his eyes a he looked at the gathered. "I am here."

N'Jal looked at her champion for a long moment. "We have been talking this entire time, since we returned home from the battle. As you must know...this situation I have never seen before, it is new. My children have chosen to all side with you in that particular situation." She paused for a moment. "I am not one to admit when I make a mistake lightly, so I hope you understand the true gravity of this situation. I made a mistake." She walked over towards Nosdyn and suddenly bowed down before him, the entire host of her undead did the same.

Nosdyn was taken completely aback, he'd been expecting harsh punishment, but never anything like that. He put his hand under chin gently. "My master, you bow to no one. On the field, mistakes occur, bad decisions are made by any element of the pieces of a machine. You, me, none of us did anything wrong here my master. We did the best we all could." He helped her rise and stand at that point. "You don't ever have to bow to me ever." Nosdyn was freely crying at that point. He saw too, that N'Jal was also crying.

She looked at him. "I meant what I told you that day...you have more honour than any man I have ever known."

Nosdyn nodded. "My master I am your servant, you gave me a purpose where Ettermire herself abandoned me completely. I will walk by your side to the end of days. I meant that, I always have." They were bold words, but honest words. In his simple and honest way of stating things.

N'Jal knew at that point, he was speaking the truth, she kissed her champion deeply, but withdrew for a moment. "Your woman made a strong case for you, you should be very proud of her." She motioned for Xelldra to join Nosdyn, she did so. "Treat your husband well tonight." N'Jal ordered softly. N'Jal had other matters to prepare for.

Xelldra looked at Nosdyn, he'd still been crying the entire time. She held his hand in her hand. "Why do you cry my lord?" She asked of him.

"I am so very proud of you all." Nosdyn said calmly, he meant that. "You know...that locket does look good on you." He kissed her deeply at that point, they had matter to take care of that night.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 12-09-2019 at 09:11 AM.