That night....

Reunited with my son and my family....my true family.

I can't help but wonder when did it all come around full circle for me.

I find myself in an empty bed chamber perhaps it's for the best...perhaps...

There is a knock on his door.

"Come." Nosdyn says calmly as he sits in an empty bed. He is stunned by who enters the room next. "Xelldra..." He tells the Undead woman who was his wife. He gets up and hugs the woman.

"I'm glad to see you too." She smiles and holds him close. "You were missed." She tells her husband.

He sits on the bed with her. "I am glad you're still alive." He begins. "I was told otherwise."

"By our new enemy no doubt." She says of the Lloth Priesthood. "They can't be trusted." She explains.

"I will have to learn what I am missing of their tactical information." He says to her. "I have learned about them in recent weeks but I don't know as much as you all no doubt have learned. We can combine tactical information." He sees, truly glad to be reunited with her. An ally, his wife.

"You've been through a lot since the last battle with N'Jal." Xelldra says.

He nods. "It's been difficult to process it all." He explains. "I owe you a lot." Nosdyn tells her. He recalled the day she and the other Undead risked themselves to stop N'Jal's hand. "I can't begin to thank you for what was done." He says. In front of his wife he could be relaxed and be himself.

She nods. "I am just glad we were able to save you."

He kisses her deeply. He'd longed for her.

She seems a little taken by surprise by the kiss but melts into it.