So in light of most of us being stranded at home because of the virus and all that stuff, an idea occurred to me.

Many of us could use a breather form the intense things of the world and just fisticuffs one another in the forums.

I had an idea very similar to Alex (Breaker/That numbers guy) idea of doing a very basic tutorial style series of stuff.

In light of my recent character weapon swap with Nosdyn, I am attempting to do a similar series of ideas going back over REALLY basic (T1 Story) Turn-Based Combat, style writing.

In light of that, I am looking to do a very intense series of battles with our site's newcomers/etc.

And anybody I have not either written with in a LONG time or like have not completed stuff with yet.

So the first thread will go up in a little while. It will be all Citadel based stuff, but the arena...I have an idea where we are both already IN pre-existing arenas where we slobber knocker one another.

Maybe to the death, maybe not...all depends on your characters morales/etc.

But yeah like I am thinking to help newcomers brush up on some very basic combat technique stuff, and ALSO...even us vets can use a few refresher pointers too. I know I am rusty af with The Citadel. So if any of you guys are interested respond here, I will post up threads for ALL of you. (This is aimed at newcomers but anybody in general is welcome) The first thread will be open to the first person who wants to do the thread.

By the by...don't be intimidated by Nos current level if you guys are new. There is a thing I am attempting to test, so you level 1 folks will equally be able to harm any of my characters. Just saying. But yeah guys we'll see interest here, and work it from there!