Walking through the rapidly darkening arena, Felicity was awestruck by the glowing mushrooms crowded around her. Under the thick canopy of a forest pulling her deeper, deeper in, Felicity developed another feeling as well. Nervousness.

Her bow gripped tightly, Felicity wandered aimlessly in the dimming fungal forest. Soon, the only light left was that of the eliminating mushrooms. Felicity cared not for being lost, but the silence was unsettling. Then - footsteps. Not her footsteps. It was someone. Squinting through the darkness, Felicity spotted a shadowed figure between the shrooms. The young woman hastily jogged closer, yet she felt the magic ahead pulse with her senses. She skidded to a halt, slightly sliding in the mud. Was her opponent already going to attack?

From the darkness, vapor started to glow. She saw a lone hand stretched as bright water and hissing steam collected around him. Felicity's heart rate skyrocketed as an ice weapon forged itself upon his arm. The lights of the mushrooms started to glow brighter as Felicity dropped her bow completely. As the weapon fell into the thick mud, drowning beneath it, harsh memories sliced at her like jagged knives. Horrid memories of ice she long desired to outrun, but never could.

"I'm Rehtul Orlouge. I'll be your opponent today."

A more pleasant memory suddenly broke through the rest.

"I’ll walk you out. I think the next time we fight, we should do so on solid land."

Like dim sunlight peaking through the clouds, Felicity felt warmth reenter her shaken heart. The memories still buzzed around her like insects, but she was able to bat them away as she smiled brightly.

"Rehtul! It's Felicity!"

Raising her hands to show friendship, Felicity took several steps closer. The strange light of the fungi bathed them both in alien visibility. Rehtul, this man, she had not seen in four years. He was one of the first opponents she had ever met in the Citadel. Despite their hostile meeting, they had left each other on friendly terms. Despite the time, he looked quite similar to what he once was. Only the glasses on this royal, proper Mystic's face was different. His clothes, which he obviously put time and effort into, were half ruined by the mud already. Although his ice weapon caused her anxiety, his identical personality was rather comforting to her. Yet, the gap of time between this meeting and the last ran long between them. Nostalgia, sadness, overtook Felicity as she remembered all she had lost since then.

"It's..." Her mouth parted in dumb surprise and melancholy distance, "It's been years..."