Ailsa-Thanks for taking a look at my suggestions. That is muchly appreciated.

Lore wise I think a lot of the ideas I was throwing your guys way could really work.

Maybe a Pagoda overhaul could work further down the road I agree with you on that.

What I was mainly getting at too was this...there should be a lot more incentive for people to work TOGETHER.

Combine storylines, commit to lore related things that sort of stuff.

I recall that Althy as a community is really hard for some players to break into, I like to think of myself as someone who embraces newcomers.

I think if we can add many of the elements we'd all like to see it would ADD more competitive aspects to the forum and more activity.

I know me...I felt discouraged for. a while there because I felt like I was the only (Save for maybe two other people) who was literally completing threads for a while there.

I know me, I can crunch out solo after solo but that got stale for me.

What I am getting at is more people to write with would be really phenomenal.

Ailsa you reminded on my youtube and on my own FB wall I can help you guys advertise the site more. I am willing to do everything I can to get the site more needed exposure. I have talked to Carlos (Admini of Valucre) before about potential affiliations but given how badly Benny turned out before I dont think that community is a good fit for us.

Either way once I have some of the youtube stuff sorted out for you guys I am going to help more on that front too. Thank s for reading my suggestions Ailsa that means a lot to me.