Black Shadow does not have any armor, he just wears his black cloths and avoids injury or death by simply not getting hit. I want to change this and give him at least some protection in the chest area and perhaps the forearms as well. I was searching through the materials list and trying to figure out what would be best for his armor to be, since it has to be light, but I do want it to be better than just plain leather. I did notice though that on the tier list there were a few items that are not available through the bazaar and are quest items only, I assume because they are very durable, strong, and rare. While these items are listed, there is very little to no information on any of them that I could find. Materials such as Haidian Demonhide, Ancient Dragonscale, Ancient Dragonbone, Ancient Dragonhorn, Root Walker Husk, and Njalian Spidersilk are the ones I'm most interested in. While I likely won't actually get anything in these materials for a while, I would still like to know about them. Any information anyone can give me would be awesome.