Level completed: 21%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,958

GP

Name
    Tyr Vythari
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    I'd love to participate in this this time around, but I need to make sure of some things on my side first before registration ends. I'd love to lock it in. I'd also like to shout out to my fellow lower levels and tell you not to be intimidated too much by the upper levels participating in this event.

Yes, they are definitely talented writers with powerful characters, but I've seen lower levels defeat upper levels in the past. There's always a chance! So, rise up and test your mettle and you never know. You may be surprised by the outcome. Give it a shot! After all, there's going to be one hell of a prize at the end of the bloody and bruised rainbow.

Let Them Sing

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyr View Post
    I'd love to participate in this this time around, but I need to make sure of some things on my side first before registration ends. I'd love to lock it in. I'd also like to shout out to my fellow lower levels and tell you not to be intimidated too much by the upper levels participating in this event.

Yes, they are definitely talented writers with powerful characters, but I've seen lower levels defeat upper levels in the past. There's always a chance! So, rise up and test your mettle and you never know. You may be surprised by the outcome. Give it a shot! After all, there's going to be one hell of a prize at the end of the bloody and bruised rainbow.
    Let me know what you need and i'll extend registration to tuesday.