Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Hey there, nice character! Great to have you here on Althanas. I just need to get a few clarifications and adjustments on the abilities.

For Testudo, please specify that it can only be used on dirt, ordinary stone, and iron ore. We have a number of higher-tier metals here on Althanas, so being able to manipulate any type of earth would be a significant advantage. If I'm misunderstanding something or you'd like to modify the ability differently, just let me know.

Also (just out of curiosity) how much weight can he do this with?

For Rolling Thunder, is Araris somehow not affected by the shaking earth, or does it hinder him as well as others?

We may have to modify the mask as well, but I'll get back to you on that after we've cleared up the abilities.

Thanks for keeping everything neat and tidy!
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Araris Lenore
    Race
    Malanachi
    I have edited the following abilities and added a note that my toon can not manipulate metal, at least not yet.

If my character is in rolling thunder he will be affected as well any other person in the area.

Also, thanks for the welcome. I am from the previous forum. I was going to transfer him over but decided to just make a new one. If possible I would love to keep the mask. I've had it on all althanas charaters I've had, can't wait to get started on the new forum.