Blinding, deafening, eerie.

The magical presence bathed her in intimate energy.

Unable to feel anything, she was swept into a portal of time and space. She could not even think as her stomach turned and skin went clammy. What was this? Where was she? Why did she hurt so much?

Eventually, her feet hit solid ground, then her knees. She fell. Her hands sunk into a cold, wet fluff as Felicity emptied her stomach's contents. After an agonizing moment of vomiting, the girl opened her teary eyes. She was looking down at... snow?

Dreary and drained, Felicity pulled herself up to her knees, wincing at the intense stinging she felt. Looking down her arms, she was shocked to see numerous cuts, bruises, and bite marks all over her limbs. Thankfully, the knee deep snow was already working to numb the pain; despite her boiling blood melting some of it to steam. Yet, looking around at the intense flurry, she was more confused than ever. She recognized this memory fog well. When her powers reached their most intense peaks, Felicity lost her mind to madness. Many times, her memories of then were only partially there, or simply not to be found. The bizarre thing was, however, she could not piece together anything to explain where she was or what she was doing. Her mind darted rapidly to figure out even what time it was. Yet in the intense snow surrounding her, the sky was blocked by thick dark clouds. A single individual entered her mind in all of this... the image of a white trench coat and a familiar, thoughtful voice.

"... Shinsou?"

Felicity licked her lips. The iron smell of blood was thick in her mouth. Nothing made sense anymore! She shook in the combination of numbing pain, freezing temperatures, and mental disarray.

Yet, through the snow, she heard footprints.

"Lassie,"

Felicity recognized that voice. "Gwenael?"

His heavy footsteps stopped close to her. "We do not have much time. Any time."

"Wha..."

The sound of multiple items being dropped into the thick snow could be heard. She felt snow splatter on her frame. As a stinging piece hit her stinging cheek, Felicity listened closely.

"I could only take you here, I apologize. You are in Salvar."

Felicity gasped, "Salvar!"

"I managed to collect your belongings before-" Gwenael stopped mid sentence. Felicity felt magic flaring up. Turning with a groan, Felicity looked through her messy red hair to see his teleportation powers glowing again. She could barely even see him, just his glowing silhouette in the bombarding snow. He spoke rapidly, "Get back to Whitevale! And Felicity, I promise he's alive!"

He was fading. Felicity cried out, "Wait!Who-"

"-Felicity! I'm being summoned away, but I promise I'll come back to you!"

He disappeared, dissipating the raining snow in the dark.