Love? Love?

Philomel looked down at her bump, her lips forming a little frown as she thought about the suggestion and the word and the meaning. Slowly, the faun blinked, not sure if she was bemused or irritated by the question, or something else entirely. Because it wasn't something she had expected to be asked by anyone. It wasn't something Veridian had asked her, that she had asked herself, that she had even thought about, really. Most of her thoughts had been consumed over the dilemma of whether or not to have it.

"Well I uh, I do usually take a herb that keeps me from ..." She shook her head. "But I ... I'm not sure ..."

Roughly, clearly stressed by the question the emotional, pregnant matriarch thought about what the red head had said earlier about the Arius character and Shinsou. Now that made her worry. What if he was the father?! It was certainly possible! Now he had been kidnapped by the very monster that had threatened them all before. I mean it was so typical of him to exit with that much drama, but -

Ugh. Ugh ugh, she didn't need that to deal with too. He had better make his way back to her, otherwise she'd get very, very angry. At him. And you didn't want a grumpy, pregnant faun angry with you.

"That's a complicated question," she finally answered. "I - I'm not even sure I'm keeping it. Celandine is enough work."

Even though, of course, Celandine had a full-time governess now and had spent the first five years of her life being raised by others.