Evian wasn't sure what the thing that woke him up from his sleep was, but despite that he moved swiftly to get onto his feet, scooping his spear up with one hand as he scanned the area around the tree he had set up camp next to. The early morning sun was shining down through the tree branches, but the light failed to reveal anything out of the ordinary to his gaze. Evian kept his breathing as slow and steady as he could as he looked around, straining his ears for something unusual or odd. The only sounds that reached him though were the noises of the forest - birds chirping, wind rustling through the leaves above.

After several tense minutes, he finally relaxed, straightening up from the coiled crouch he had been in as he waited for an attack. The blue-eyed man let out the breath he had unconsciously started holding, and ran his empty hand through his hair. "Right. I think it's about time I head into town." It would be nice to not worry about an animal or bandit attacking while he slept. And it would be very nice to sleep in an actual bed. With a tired sigh Evian packed his limited belongings into his backpack and put it on, and hefted the burlap sack of furs and fangs onto his shoulder.

After making sure the sack of hunting bits was settled, Evian lifted his bow up and slung it across his back. Belongings safely in tow, he began the trudge into Stonevale, leaving the small clearing behind.

-----

".....thank you again. We aren't hard up for furs, but the extra supplies are very welcome." The tanner said as Evian was dropping the coins he had been paid with into the small pouch on his belt. Evian flashed the other man a friendly smile as he picked back up his backpack.

"Not a problem at all. And thank you for being willing to buy these off of me, it certainly helps." The tanner let out a laugh and shook his head. "Now, I've got a date with a couple drinks down at the tavern, and I can hear them calling my name."

"Ah, wish I could heed that call myself, but I've work to get back to. Off with you then and make sure you bring me any other hides you get your hands on laddie." Evian have the man a nod and pushed out through the door, onto the street outside. He'd done alright from selling off his harvests from his kills, and he hadn't been joking about wanting to get a drink. And thankfully, he remembered the way to one of the local taverns.

It was nice, honestly, to be able to realize that. This was the longest he'd been in one place in a while. The town of Stonevale was quiet enough, and no one really questioned a traveling hunter. Aside from asking him why he used a spear instead of something more manageable. Evian chuckled at that thought as his feet carried him towards somewhere he could get food and drink.