Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Felicity had noticed his tension, but was too caught up in her own woes to really reach for him. She leaned against the table again, understanding how cold and calloused she was becoming. She wondered if she really cared anymore. She took a long, deep sigh.

She began her story.

"I had gone through a lot as a little girl, but it never stopped my stupidity. I was fourteen when I ran away from home, with a mentor I never should have trusted. She offered power, and we seemingly found the answer in some alchemist. He had a serum he gave me."

Felicity grimaced, "He told me it was safe. He told me the side effects would be minor and I had nothing to worry about. He was a liar. He manipulated and whoo'd an impressionable fourteen year old into taking a deadly power, all just to further his own freak experiment."

Felicity looked down at her hands. "Every time I bleed, I get stronger. I physically get stronger, and radiation pours from my body. It burns, and it poisons without discrimination. It makes me rage, unnaturally, and attack even my friends in mindless madness. It's uncontrollable and frightening. He knew all about it, but hid it from me."

Felicity rolled her eyes, "I eventually became his apprentice in alchemy and botany. He told me we'd discover together what he already knew. He sent me on wild goose chases and kept me in the dark, so that I would stick around while he always took advantage of my cluelessness and powers."

She looked away, into the fire, "I could always tell he was shady. I disagreed with his business practices and left. I sort of dropped ever figuring my powers out until recently. They've been evolving again, and I'm scared of it. I returned to Daisuke, learned just how much he lied to me. He knew the ins and outs of the potion and never told me, only to perfect it and make it the ultimate weapon. When I finally saw the truth, I became so... angry..."

She reached up and grasped her forehead, "Turned out, he had hired another kid like me to repeat the process. He came in the same day I did. I got to witness his death to the serum injection, the injection I survived." She gritted her teeth, "Then he had the audacity to tell me he had a second injection for me to better control my powers. But I saw through that time. I had enough. That was it. I..."

Felicity's elbows pressed against the table as she rested her head in her hands. "I killed him. Willingly. I got angry, screamed at him and shoved my sword through his chest."

Felicity looked at Evian, "Tell me, do you think that's justified? Daisuke took advantage of a child, me, and lied for years. He experimented on me, twisted and defiled my very biology. These powers also poison my mind. If someone did that to you, would you kill them? To make sure they can't do that to anyone else? To unleash all the agony and make them pay for hurting you like that? Was it wrong, or right, what I had done? I have blood on my hands, and I spent hours trying but couldn't wash it off."
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-23-2021 at 04:13 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.