Newcomer

EXP: 25,219, Level: 6
    Level completed: 75%, EXP required for next Level: 1,781
    Level completed: 75%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,781

GP

Name
    Jasmine
    Aiden, youngest son of Jasmine and Zerith, pulled uncomfortably at the collar of his dark blue doublet. Fancy shindigs were not his idea of fun. At least, not ones this fancy. Jasmine lightly smacked his hand away as she quietly fussed about her teenage children.

“Leave it alone, AJ. I don’t want to hear any complaining. You all but begged me to come along. Well, now you’re here. I did try to warn you this was going to be particularly formal.”

Zevernus, the elder of the twin boys, grinned mischievously at his brother, “You thought you’d do like you do here and sneak off to the kitchens to flirt with a kitchen maid. My, my, whatever will your precious Serena think about that?”

AJ scowled at his brother, “You wouldn’t dare!”

“Wouldn’t I?”

“Stop it, both of you!” Siela stood near the door, resplendent in a gown of green, trimmed in white and silver. Her dark brown hair was piled atop her head in an elaborate nest of curls studded with pearls. “Are we ready yet, Mother?”

AJ & ZJ grinned wickedly at their sister, “Why are you in such a rush, sister dear? Are you that eager to break a Salvic noble heart?”

Siela opted to ignore the barb. Jasmine took one last look over her children and nodded. She had chosen a gown of deep blue trimmed in silver and opted to wear her hair down. It fell in soft waves to her hips, pulled back from her face with a small sapphire and diamond encrusted clip. As a sign of her station in life she also wore a circlet set with three small sapphires.

“Yes, we are ready. Remember, Salvar prohibits the use of magic. Keep your abilities to yourselves.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Siela and AJ responded. Of her three children, they were only two that had shown an affinity for magic use. Siela was not likely to even need her magic, but AJ could often be something of a showoff with his ability to change his appearance.

A few moments later, the family found themselves in the grand ballroom of the Lord Iverstead. With a curt nod, Jasmine released her children to their own devices. She swept regally toward the refreshments.

I wish Zerith had come, she thought morosely. These things aren’t quite as much fun by myself as they used to be.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dracosius; 03-26-2021 at 03:32 AM.