"Aiden James Dracosius, son of Jasmine Dracosius, Prince of Moriah, brother to Zavernus and Siela. Your mother was an Ixian Knight for sometime, until Sei's Infamous Coup."

She was cut off from her recitation of the teal-blue haired boy's accolades as a guard shouted something over their heads. She frowned, looking up in time to see a small platoon march rapidly in double time into the ballroom. Spying through the broken windows she saw that room was in utter chaos, brought about by the murder of their very host.

"Why would someone kill him in plain view of everyone else?" She asked, frowning as she looked from Felicity to Aiden. Taking a moment she smiled anxiously before holding out her hand to the young prince.

"Celandine Vaeron, daughter of the Matriarch, Philomel Van Der Aart of the Gilded Lily. Sorry I know a lot about anyone of note. I read - a lot."

Reaching back to where she dropped her peacock mask she waited until the guards had hurried into the room, before she sat back.

"You need to find your mentor? Shinsou Vaan Osiris, right? The one she doesn't stop going on about." She rolled her eyes. Everyone and everyone's mum knew Philomel was obsessed with the Leader of the Brotherhood.

"Bah. I'm not my mum," she looked pointedly from one to the other. "And sorry for reacting like that to the snowballs. I've never seen snow."