Hello Muse, and welcome to Althanas.

This is a great character, and I love that you've taken your own perspective on Ar'Tuel as well. You have a really strong character who looks like they'll get on lots of adventures.

In general though, could I possibly ask you to define your abilities a little more? For instance you say his keen senses allow him to see, hear and smell better - how much though than the average person?

The same with his strength, speed and agility. If possible I'd like to approve you, and strength, speed and agility are generally different ability types, giving quite different effects. I'd possibly say for what you've written it would make sense to concentrate on agility and dexterity?

I also think I might need a little more detail on your mana redirection. Are there any limitations on this at all (such as how many times he can use this in a thread, or what he can't defend against? Can he use it to defend against any magical attack?)

Sorry if this is a lot. Please feel free to PM me on discord to have a chat. But I'm sure we can get this working just with some more information