GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Attention.

Hey! Pay attention to me!

You promised, remember? You promised to take me in, nurture and teach me. You promised to be my guide, and to make me your legacy. You promised to help me. You promised to help me learn to control my powers and hone my fighting skills. You promised.

Then, of course, reality hit.

"I got this sword!" I exclaimed in excitement, "It's like your Enpera. Can you teach me how to-"

"-Not now, Felicity." You responded. Cold water poured and dimmed my fire, "I have to find Arius Mephisto."

Ugh. Mephisto. Damn Arius Mephisto to the depths of Jomil's realm! He stole you. He stole you from me. He stole all the attention, all the energy, all the passion you should have had towards me! Did you teach me anything! Obviously, no.

Then, Arius came to our home. He destroyed it and parted us. I did everything I could to find you. But what did you do? You took off without me. You left me. You killed Arius without me. Then, you played around with your stupid sword. You abandoned me.

How dare you!

I've given you everything, I gave you everything I had! A dedicated myself to you and your Brotherhood and how did you repay me? You left me all high and dry. You left me alone in the cold. How could you! You never, never gave me what I truly needed. So why else, in desperation, did I turn to someone far more questionable and paid for it? How could you do this to me! After everything!

You never paid attention to me. Not for a single moment. Traitor! Abandoner! Deceiver! Will I ever trust anyone again?
    Last edited by Flamebird; 05-06-2021 at 12:48 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.