Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,603

GP

Name
    Crystal Platinumsound
    Race
    Faerie

View Profile
    With a sniffle and a sigh, the Faerie's hands finally left her face, her fingers and claws dragging down her cheeks and exposing the gray underside of her lower eyelids as they did. She quickly wiped her tears off the table, making more of that bell sound as they shatter onto the floor.

The ice and frost began to melt, leaving shallow puddles and a damp wall behind her.

"I better leave before someone notices." she thought.

No longer having the motivation to fly, she stood up from her chair and stretched, clasping her fingers together, pointing them inward and pushing out her arms into the air. Her second and third pairs, though Glamoured to be invisible to everyone around her, were also stretching. The Faerie could feel her muscles flexing as she leaned backward and lifted her four extra arms.

Her fingers abruptly released and her arms fell back to the side of her being, almost limp. She stayed in this awkward leaning position for a bit before straightening herself.

"I wonder if there's any creative fiction around here."

Hoping to decompress and continue her research later, the Faerie furled her wings and wandered aimlessly between the shelves wondering what to read, not even acknowledging the two mortals who were bickering at the desk.

"At least they've gone quiet again. Maybe now I can hold myself together."

But she could still feel them.

Their frustration.

Their sadness.

Their confusion.

Their fear.

Their hatred.
    Last edited by Sugarp1e1; 08-12-2021 at 04:54 PM.
    "We are One."