Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A breeze came in from the west, piping hot.

Nosdyn smelled blood and death on the wind. He looked off in the direction that his son, Tharak, pointed off in. Nosdyn spotted it, his eyes narrowed as he saw a large group of burly demons approaching their town. He raised his fest to ready his soldiers. Nosdyn saw the leader of the group made his way towards their position, he was unarmed. At least not immediately. Nosdyn noticed that right away and deduced they were not hostile. Nosdyn had protocol in place with his loyal warriors in case of any contingency, that was a result of the training from N'Jal.

A demon with familiar markings on his attire made his way towards Nosdyn and his people. The same group as before, my contacts. In Xaliel. He thought to himself quickly. The demon was a red colored humanoid with sinewy muscles. Nosdyn was a larger specimen but he used his strength as necessary. He would hear the strangers out. Nosdyn narrowed his eyes in concentration .

The red skinned demon bowed his head with surprising intent. "You are Nosdyn Krotar are you not?" He asked right away. "The son of House Krotar."

They know me... He realized right away. Nosdyn nodded in response. "I am." He began. "My father was Tharak Krotar." He noticed the look in the demon's eyes...priceless. Right then something happened that Nosdyn had not been expecting.

"Once we served Lord Zieg." He explained. "With his disappearance, there has been a hole in Xaliel's supremacy." The demon said carefully then knelt down in front of Nosdyn. His entire contingency also knelt down and that group of demon soldiers joined Nosdyn's cause. "We've come here to offer you our services Lord Nosdyn."

That... caught his attention. He was a recognized demon lord now.

Nosdyn let it all sink in. Once he'd been exiled because he'd not been part of his own house. Once his father and his family had been killed by assassins. Once it had all not mattered to him...that day, a chance to avenge his father was too good to pass up. "Understand why this is about to happen to you." Nosdyn said coldly. He raised his fist in command....the act was ruthless and brutal and the entire contingency of demons was killed off within a matter of an hour. The entire group of demons was killed off with brutal effectiveness. Nosdyn looked grimly at his son. "I am a recognized lord now. We are making progress." He grinned at that.

His people knelt down before Demon Lord Nosdyn.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 10-20-2021 at 03:33 PM.