The bodies of the fallen demons were taken apart skillfully. No resource was mis used. As per Nosdyn's orders only the worthy were allowed to become undead. Those demon's they'd just killed were not worthy.

The bedsheets around Nosdyn and his wife Xelldra were covered with sweat and semen by that point. The smell of sex strong in the air. Nosdyn kissed his woman as they made love for hours. He needed her and wanted her. The same as when he met her that first night in the cave outside of Ettermire. When they were connected to N'Jal.

He takes his woman for many hours, releasing his tension into her his seed as he'd done so for many years.

He held her close at the end of that, wrapping his large arms tightly around her.

He felt her warm touch thanks to his seed, the process that N'Jal had taught them all.

His hands massaged her lower back very gently. He knew soon he would have to prepare for the meeting with the enemy. By that point, Ettermire had forged his current views in battle. His current philosophy and tactics.

Xelldra played with his long gray beard gently. "It's time isn't it?" She asked adequately.

He nodded calmly. "It's time, let's get dressed and hold the town hall meeting." He ordered and they both got dressed after the smell of sex strong in their bed chamber.

Nosdyn walked with his woman gently by her side. His amber coloured eyes narrowed. His people were already gathered at the meeting hall. Nosdyn greets his son, Tharak son of Nosdyn. The two embraced. "Thank you all for coming on such short notice." Nosdyn told his people. "As you know the demons of Xaliel have contacted us and requested a meeting...with me." He said calmly explaining the situation to his people. "They requested I go alone." He added.

Tharak looked at his father with a raised eyebrow. "Likely a trap father."

Their paranoia was warranted by that point.

Nosdyn nodded. "That's why I'm not going alone." He said calmly and explained the plan to them.

Tharak listened carefully. "You want us to follow behind you cloaked?" Tharak asked.

The grim expression on Nosdyn's face told it all. "That is correct my son." He paused a moment. "Ready a small group of our finest soldiers." He ordered calmly. "You will follow a few yards behind me to the chosen place." Nosdyn said. "I'll pretend like I'm interested in what they have to say. On the twenty minute mark you all strike and we wipe them out in their own chosen place of meeting." Nosdyn explained. He'd been getting a mean streak. "I'm only partially interested in their crap anyway."