Level completed: 25%, EXP required for next Level: 3,750
    Level completed: 25%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,750

GP

Name
    Celandine
    Race
    Faun (genetically half human)
    Crystal had made a very good point. Unfortunately Felicity was prone to acting in direct response to her emotions - brutally, suddenly and unthinkingly. It had taken Celandine's calmness and affirmative words to gently console the girl when the ice had first come and enable Felicity to choose to go out to watch the battle between mages. Nibbling her lip Celandine thought about the idea of the firey warrior and the fae weirdo with likely the many voices in her head out by themselves, in the woods and the wilds of Raiaera. Certainly able to look after themselves individually but together ...

Oh dear.

Shaking her head quickly she placed down her tea, nudging it away from her. "I love you too very much, and I mean this in the best of ways, but I'm sorry to say that ... I'm concerned for both of your mental wellnesses."

Slightly, she cringed, thinking of how that might sound but she knew it had to be said. That these words, these concerns, were true and that the two other girls' individual traumas would only just undelightfully and possibly violently clash, be they sent an adventure together. The young scholar felt a sudden overwhelming sense of obligation and responsibility, which ground her teeth together and set the eyes forwards on a path.

"We should rest for an evening at least," she declared, speaking as if she were the spokesperson of the group and had the most confidence. Certainly the most serenity. Raising her chin a little and grabbing a chicken leg she looked from one to the other. "I'm not letting either of you go alone. I'm smart, I just need a library for a few hours to know the layout if the land, and some stabby knitting needles. You," she nodded to Crystal, "need to rest up. How does that sound?"
    Last edited by Celandine; 09-28-2021 at 11:28 AM.