Leoric offered a little bow as he waited for the now companions to begin their deep dive, he had nowhere to look, what he was looking for, so he was just assuming these people knew where he could find the metal. The well kept Fighter that had shown off his dark matter magic, and in his demonstration cut through the rock wall, much like a sword cutting through a loaf of bread, no resistance.

“Now is this Professional pain in the assness, or just world renown pain in the ass? Cause i thought i kept my pain in the ass at home, wasn’t really looking for a new one.” Leoric chuckled as he knew if Felicity had heard what he said there would have been quite a look on her face.

“Well, one can fly, one can carve it out of the wall, i guess i will be the pack mule, i can carry quite a substantial load on my back.” he flashed the man a look waiting to see if their eyes would meet. After all, the phrasing of that was innocent enough he could get away with it in the middle of town. But those well versed in promiscuousness activity would know exactly what he implied.