What could Sorian say? It’s not like they were the only ones heading this way. Leoric was heading that way himself, other ships had already left with groups of people aboard all wanting to find this sword. As far as Sorian was aware there were going to be entire armies coming for this thing, could one person make a difference? They had already agreed during their journey across the sea to travel with Leoric, but Emi had not been interested at that point. Whatever had changed her mind now was unclear.

Elite resisted the urge to moan. He didn’t want Leoric to join them once they made land, he didn’t want Emi joining them either, and yet here they were becoming a larger group by the minute. The way this was going they were going to take in the Harbour Master next.

As the catamaran pushed up against the jetty he floated across to await his body's retrieval. The ship they passed on the way had trailed them all the way to Etherea and it now sailed towards the larger side of port. Elite gazed down as the group began to pull in the rope, and Leoric showcased yet another useful trait as he clearly out-pulled both Sorian and Emi. Soon he was the only one pulling as he dragged the netting back to the surface and then onto the boards of the jetty with surprising ease.

“Stand back!” Elite floated across as Sorian opened the netting.

The bones rumbled as the netting shifted, shaking and vibrating as they lifted and connected as they merged back together. Slowly they formed back into the large but recognisable frame of a skeleton. Elite adjusted and stretched himself as if to ensure he was connected properly, then Sorian stepped back and carefully handed over his sword.

He gripped it tightly and appreciated its unorthodox beauty, a rusty masterpiece that sliced like it was newly sharpened. That’s much better.

Looking up at the harbour the hillside slanted settlement was almost on full view. Like the docks of Radasanth this town was designed off its shipping capabilities and the many cargo cranes, piers and warehouses were clear evidence of this. The large warehouse at the bottom of this maze of jetty’s was booming with people in the light of day, and Elite could see from here that their arrival had been noticed. The typical confused look at Elite’s appearance came first but even with his arrival being with that of a group of humans the harbour guards looked nervous.

A sole Dark Elf began making his way towards them and Sorian quickly made his way into the front to greet. Elite for the first time considered that being with a group of humans was a good thing, if there were demons walking in this realm besides himself then for once he was not an anomaly. The Elf’s steel toe capped boots clinked with each step and the scabbard of his sword swayed lightly in his wake before he stopped before them. He held up his clipboard and pen and while looking at Sorian his eyes glanced up at Elite and his impressive figure. Given confidence only by the fact several armed and ready men stood not too far behind him.

“Welcome to Etherea, in the lower docks you pay at the ticket office at the top of the dock, just follow the boardwalk around.” He guided Sorian’s eyes to the path behind him. “For now I need to know your name, your boat’s name, how long you plan to stay, how many passengers you have and your reason for coming?”

“Well I believe you should be talking to this lady over here.” Sorian gave a polite smile. “You seem a little nervous? Please, he’s harmless.”

“Yes, harmless.” Elite added as he lifted and placed his giant blade up onto the skullrack on his shoulders. Several skulls of his victims sat impaled upon bone spikes in a terrifying display - a display that was hard to ignore and the Elf’s eyes widened at the sight. “I assure you, they had it coming.”

“Right…” The Dark Elf responded rather sheepishly.

Sorian clicked his fingers to draw back attention to himself. “I know he’s not exactly your typical sailor to arrive here, but he’s my…Bodyguard.”

“I suggest you keep him close and in check. The army is on high guard right now, and that means we are too.”

“You have my word. Should he break any rules I’ll gladly go to prison myself.” Sorian gave a slight bow and invited the Elf to pass towards Emi.

Elite stepped towards Sorian who raised his eyebrow skeptically at him. “You could try harder.”

“I tried to smile… But I’m not sure it showed on my face.”