Level completed: 59%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,308

GP

Name
    Azza "Sophia" Ambrose
    Race
    Dovicarus

View Profile
    Azza has to resist chiding the man for what he said and how he acquired the bottles of Amber Glow while in front of Kylie. It wasn’t her place and she still wasn’t exactly sure of their relationship. If Landbound relationships were how she understood them to be, Leoric was certainly going to be a large influence on the young girl. Thankfully, Kylie seemed to already have a better head on her shoulder than the ruffian of a man. The way that he so easily unclothed his upper half with no attention to present company was already something that Azza couldn’t help but smirk at.

Sure, she enjoyed the sight, but it was hardly proper. Glancing over at Kylie, the girl looked to be a bit too young to be interested in those sorts of things as well. Perhaps Leoric just did so out of habit then as most of the other working men often did the same thing. “Well, if you’re sharing a cup or two, I won’t say no to the treat. Maybe just half for me though.”

Taking a bowl of the soup for herself, Azza sprinkled in some chopped fresh herbs and greens that sat on a cutting board by the fire. “Feel free to use some too if you’d like,” she said while dropping in a handful of the dried meats she had brought into her bowl as well. Spooning a bit of the soup to her lips to sip, Azza licked her lips after with a soft hum in thought. “Guess the flavors are just about right. I’ll have to gather more herbs later when I get a chance to.”

“As for your question earlier, I’ll pass on joining, but I can certainly watch. Maybe even say some encouraging words while you go through your routine.” Grinning, Azza then suggested, “Though it looks like you might prefer having me massage your shoulder. Did you hurt yourself recently?”
    Last edited by orphans; 07-31-2023 at 08:51 PM.