The large raven sat on his humongous arm. Nosdyn looked at the messenger bird for a moment and fed the creature a small snack as reward for being a hard worker. Nosdyn was different those days. His eyes narrowed as he looked at the horizon. "Things have changed my old friend." He rubbed the giant raven's head gently for a moment as he thought deeply. Many years had passed since Nosdyn was last active. He was working on preparing the defenses of his city, Theselak. His eyes were narrowed as his chest rose and fell with each deep azure breath.

His eyes observed, always watching.

N'Jal had taught him patience and careful planning.

His time as an N'Jal follower changed things for him. Changed things for him all. He now had a loyal cult of undead that he'd made with his own seed. And his own blood. They were his people and represented the future. A small group of undead that represented his people and his army, lived with him those days in Theselak. He was standing along side his advisor. Denethal. An undead warrior of tremendous skill. Nosdyn gave the fellow a side ways glance, acknowledging him. "Fear." Nosdyn said.

Denethal nodded. "My lord, they are afraid." The undead warrior said calmly. "They are afraid of us, what we have accomplished. We are on the verge of challenging their power."

Nosdyn thought carefully of what that meant. He turned towards Denethal and looked at his old friend. "How many of us stand ready?" The demon lord asked quietly.

"Including the women you've taken as concubines we have five hundred strong ready to go." Denethal said.

Nosdyn continued to look at his old friend. "How long have we been fighting now?"

Denethal looked at his leader and nodded. "About twenty long years now."

Nosdyn looked once more to the horizon. The enemy awaited deep in Tular Plains. Nosdyn took a deep breath, his powerful chest rose up and down for a moment. He took the parchment that he'd prepared a week since prior. "My old friend." He said to the large courier raven. "You know where this one goes." He attached the letter to his friend's leg. He let out a powerful caw and flew off with godspeed. "We shall strike when the moment is ready."

Denethal nodded as well looking at his lord and savior. "I shall ready our forces."

"I must talk to my son." Nosdyn said and it all began.

^Enter here.