Lorenor looked at the list of combatants waiting to appease The Thayne of War. One name in particular...stood out to The Paladin and brought back a rush of memories. I've fought that man before...back in a past life. I'm certain of it. Lorenor pointed to the name.

"William Arcus." A hushed set of whispers came from the group of combatants that were waiting in the reception area. "That one."

The Monk behind that desk had a wide eyed expression for a long moment. "My lord?" The Monk proceeded to protest. "I am not certain that is a wise idea...he is quite strong that Revenant you see."

Lorenor shook his head. "Spare me your concern." Lorenor said and continued. "I have fought and beaten him before...I think...I need to challenge myself anyway."

"Be mindful of that arena we constructed for him. It's a death trap." The Monk warned.

"Then I shall take him down with me. Light willing." Lorenor said carefully. Lorenor gathered the information of the combat arena and proceeded to venture forward.

The Darkness. Making things relatively difficult to see within the arena itself...Lorenor sighed. He allowed the warmth of The Holy Light to fill his undead physique and calm himself. He knew William had grown strong since their last meaning...but in some ways...so had Lorenor. In his time, Lorenor left behind the curse that N'Jal had placed on him. Further...he'd evolved into something beyond what his mind could comprehend. His body glowed with the energies of The Holy Light. Around him he saw darkened black walls, and nearly straight walls and a ceiling of maddening height. Some of the hallways contained odd angles at their structure. Lorenor had seen such places before. It's an actual relic...like what The Thaynes often construct. I must be careful when I hunt William. Lorenor saw that certain of the panels on the floor and walls were oddly shaped, indented. He made a mental note of those. Likely traps...I must be careful...but when I find William...I must defeat him.

Lorenor walked off into the hallway proceeding to search for William. He did not have any sense of direction, or depth. He only knew that he was inside of the relic itself. Ultimately, he was at the mercy of the cube. As he moved, he moved carefully making sure he didn't accidentally trigger any of the many traps that were within the cube itself. Something on one of the walls caught his eyes. They were eldritch runes that seemed familiar to him...writings from the many volumes of The Thayne Codex. Lorenor's initial suspicions were correct. We're inside a Thayne relic...perhaps...this place has a deeper meaning... Lorenor made his way through the passages and hallways of the cube as he searched for William Arcus.

How big is this place...? Lorenor had to wondered. He stopped for a moment to gather his thoughts. He looked at the information The Monk gave him on the combat arena. As he looked at the forms...he noticed something was odd about the documents and vellum. In blood, was written the phrase...You are Trapped... over and over...filling up the expanse of the pages. Lorenor sighed. Damned Monks... He'd memorized some of the information he'd initially seen. He should have known The Monks would play their tricks on him...

Lorenor took the documents and placed them back in his packs. He would throw it back in The Monk's faces later on...

And so The Hunt began.