(Making a change to my thread. I'm axing N'Jal we're taking a different approach going in.)

Months later...

Nosdyn awoke. He was laying in an elegant bed and blinked a few times. He had a splittiong headache. A Dark Elf woman laid in the bed next to him. She was a handsome woman. After a moment he recognized her as Ealadra. A Dark Elf of some standing. Her children, the parents of Lydra. A generation of Dark Elves. Lydra's parents were killed in a squabbled between various Dark Elf houses. Nosdyn sat up at that point. He remembered having sex with the woman just then. He sigheed his head was fuzzy.

She awoke a moment later. "My love?" She asked.

From that introduction he gathered they were lovers by that point. "I have a head ache." He said truthfully.

She kissed him softly. "You've been getting those a lot." She paused a momewnt. "I think it has to do with Lady Kalistiya's healing arts." She said.

He considered that for a moment. "It could be that and many other matters." He said simply he looked at his woman. He kissed her deeply, she was agreeable. Apparently, they had been lovers in the past. He looked at her carefully. He ran his hand through her hair. "How long has it been?" Nosdyn carefully asked, he needed his barings.

"A few years at least." She said. "You've given me a few children."

He nodded. He looked at his hand. The scar he got from the soldier the day he met Kalistiya was still there. Some things were in fact true and had happened. He felt different. He nodded once more. "I'm free." He suddenly said and looked at his woman. Very few people got a second chance, he would not waste his. He kissed his woman. "I love you." He swore to her.

She nodded. "What troubles you?" She asked.

"I feel like I've had a really long bad dream." He said.