EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile

(Alerar) ~The games Gods and Demons play...~

(Open to ALL note: Nosdyn likes sex you been warned. Or I will complete as a Solo. Note: takes place a few monts after the thread with Kalestiya thank you! I'm attempting to reestablish my style from years ago so there will be a subtle style change mid thread.)

Someday Somewhere....

Nosdyn awoke one night. He blinked when he got up. He found himself entirely alone. He was sleeping in a cave in the wild lands of Alerar he liked it that way. One of the gods, N'Jal had instilled in him a survival need. He rubbed his eyes for a moment trying to get his bearings. Nothing seemed familiar to him. He tried to remember but he was drawing blank.

Where am I? What was I doing? He thought to himself as he struggled to remember.

No thoughts of the past came, he was an old lost soul a relic of a lost dying world.

He looked around the cavern for a moment he was not sure how far outside of any major city he was.

ALL he did know was his name and the name of his Master. A God named COOL. Nosdyn saw Cool before his form and he knelt down before his Master. "Sire..." Nosdyn said calmly.

"You've been stripped of everything. No title, no past, no CLAN to call your own." Cool said. "What do you plan to do from now on?" Cool asked of him.

It dawned on him that he lost everything. No past, no history. Just a clean slate to do whatever the Haide he wanted. Nosdyn looked at his Master. "My liege, I wish to start over." He said casually.

"Very few people get a second chance. Why should I grant you yours?" Cool asked.

Nosdyn looked down for a moment then looked at Cool. "I swear fealty to you my lord."

Cool rubbed his chin deep in thought. "Do you understand what that means?" Cool asked. "To allign yourself to me."

Nosdyn nodded. "I have nothing, just a name. But I can offer my surviude." Nosdyn explained.

Cool carefully considered. "From here on out you are my servant." Cool continued. "You must obey."

Nosdyn knelt down before Cool.

"Rise my servant." Cool said. "From now on you are part of my service. A follower, one of many."

"Yes sire. Maybe someday my memories will return maybe they won't but I gladly obey." Nosdyn thought for a moment. "Just tell me what must be done."

Cool nodded. "Now that you mention it. We start at the beginning. This is your story."
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 08-26-2023 at 11:38 AM.