(Note: Lorenor is openly gay I just wanted to do something different thank you all. Open to ALL or will complete as a solo!)

It was night that day. Lorenor sat on a fallen tree stump in Concordia Forest. It had been a few days since he first arrived there. It was a favored spot of his, he sad on the apex of the tree trunk. He sat in a basic lotus position his eyes closed as he meditated.

"My son." The ethereal voice of the old one said calmly.

"Sire." Lorenor responded. They were in deep communion with one another.

"It has beeen many generations since you awoke again in this world." The voice said calmly.

"Yes my lord." Lorenor said carefully.

"Once you passed from the mortal coil and you awoke anew after making a Contract with me." He explained.

Lorenor nodded at the small history lessons. "Do not forget where you came from my child."

"I swear I will not my Lord." Lorenor responded to the voice.

"You have a new decree my child." He began to instruct Lorenor. "You must go to Radasanth proper and meet one of my agents. I have a group of contacts within Radasanth that you will instruct." The voice said. "You must teach them the ways."

"I swear it will be so." Lorenor said.

"Give them this when you meet them." In Lorenor's hand an amulet of the Old Ones appeaared. It was the proof he would show The Cult that he was genuine. Lorenor glanced at the amulet. He placed it in his packs. "Leave at once my Child."

Lorenor gathered his things and made his way to Radasanth proper...