EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile

(Ettermire) ~I am Nosdyn~

(Note this thread is open to all come and join at any point. Takes place in Ettermire and follows the Nosdyn series of threads. Thank you all. This one is relatively clean)

It was afternoon that day. Ettermire had a peaceful energy about it. Nosdyn sat n front of his and his family's house. Not long ago he was sleeping on cavern floors like the rest of the wretches working for N'Jal. More and more he was considering a matter. As he thought of it more and more an idea dawned on him. A recent event with someone calling herself an Old One found it's way in his thoughts. His wife sat next to him on the porch of the house. The house was constructed in the Dark Elf architectural style.

He suddenly stood up for a moment and kissed his wife. "There is a matter I have to take care of. I have to talk to the priesthood."

She looked at him and nodded. "Do you require company?"

He shook his head. "No. This is something I have to take care of. I won't be gone long. Take care of our family." He kissed her deeply. He then mentally prepared himself for what would happen next. He gathered his belonging and prepared to go to one of the Ettermire temples.

A few hours later Nosdyn carefully approached the group of gathered Priests and Priestesses. They were all Dark Elves. He was a well known person in their ranks by that point. He looked at the leader of the high priest Dark Elves. "I wish to officially join your city." Nosdyn said calmly. He knew what that entailed.

The Priest looked at Nosdyn he nodded in an understanding way. "You know what this means." He continued. "You would have to swear allegiance to our Goddess, Lloth. The procedure is relatively simple after that."

Nosdyn considered the possibility. He nodded. "I wish to proceed."

^Enter here. (We are in one of the Ettermire Temples. Nosdyn is going to join Ettermire's ranks you guys can join at any point.)
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 09-01-2023 at 11:11 AM.