I had found the larder, and to my surprise there was still salted pork, a huge slab of salted pork belly, and sacramental wine. The dregs of humanity that had ransacked the place, before he ransacked the place were ignorant as to the secondary function of a temple, but time had taken its toll on most of the fresh stuff.

I had cut off a nice slab, and was in the process of soaking some more of the salt out before frying it when I heard "Hello? Um, excuse me. Are you hungry? We have some smoked fish, seasoned with basil and tomato. I mean, we also have some rather disgusting vegetables, but, I’m not sure if you’re into that."

I chuckled, and stood "oh her manners are quite a bit better then my last young visitor. I had to choke him with my mind so he would learn something." I said extending my arm "I'm Dracon" I introduced my self "and I would be happy to eat your food." That didn't exactly come out right he didn't mean for it to sound all that threatening. I presented my own small stores of food, and asked "so what brings you around here?"