Nosdyn went back indoors to consume his High Priestess. He kissed her deeply and slid into the bed with her. "You belong to me." Nosdyn found himself saying. He wasn't sure why he said that.

She smiled. "Yes I do my Lord." She agreed and kissed him back. "Is something troubling you?"

Nosdyn considered carefully. He took out the book that Tharak, Son of Nosdyn gave him. "Here read this."

"Son of the Tular Plains?" She asked concerned. "Nosdyn that is you."

He narrowed his eyes. "Yes I know, I've rarely read a prophecy so concise before. It does not make any sense."

She sat up in the bed next to Nosdyn becoming deadly serious. "My Lord read the rest of this passage."

"The Child of the Tular Plains will unite with a shard of the Dark Lady and produce offspring. What does this mean?" Nosdyn asked, deeply troubled.

She massaged his broad chest. "I will do some research in the Temple of Lloth on this matter. Be at ease my Lord." She kissed him deeply. "I knoqw what is always ready." She placed her hand between his legs to rub his thick erection he smiled.

"My Lady you always know how to make me relax." He kissed her lovingly. He was glad she was already skyclad. He moaned softly as she rubbed his aching erection. "Bend over." He commanded her.

She did so. Smiling sultrily at him.

He took his erection and put it in her thickly formed bottom. He liked her bottom, he shoved himself all the way in and proceeded to take her for hours cumming many times inside of her...