Nosdyn found himself in the office of his High Priestess, Lethra once more. He steeled himself for the events that were about to transpire.

"Ah. Lord Nosdyn." She began. Her long hair was cascaded down her shoulders at that exact point. She hugged Nosdyn warmly. "I have the information you seek."

Nosdyn immediately looked her in the eyes. "What did you find out?"

She became serious. "Nosdyn...the old books of Prophecy are very concise. We can be very sure of their meaning here. A shard of the Dark Lady...Nosdyn that could mean that N'Jal will find a way back to you."

He became concerned at that point. "If this is my fate so be it."

She placed a hand on Nosdyn's hand. "Be strong my Lord I know you can beat whatever is coming."

"What if...what if I don't want to." He suddenly said. "I'm tired of fighting, of the endless war." He sighed. "I'm old Lethra. What's coming we'll be ready."

"A storm is coming Nosdyn." She suddenly said. She placed the book of prophecy on the table between them. "Take a look at this part of the passage. The Son of the Tular Plains will unit with the Shard of the Dark Lady and produce offspring." She sighed. "I won't try to stop you who you mate with Nosdyn but please be careful here."

He sighed. "Even now...I have loyalty to N'Jal. I believe I made a mistake in killing her." His face became grim. "I will try to excersize caution but if N'Jal finds a way to return to me. I will not say no to her a second time. Be aware of that."

Armed with knowledge of the coming storm, he returned to his house. Suddenly, a dread feeling struck his black heart. What if Ealladra will be in danger? He shrugged the thought aside. No...I must not worry of that. He sat down on the front bench and began to play a sad song on his flute. An ode to N'Jal...